• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods - when will he be "back"?

The jokes are getting old now :D

Perhaps we all started off on the wrong foot ELCTW. Tiger is very polarizing, but like was said, stick around. This is what we do, jab and spar with each other. If we all shared the same opinion on everything it would get pretty boring.

Of all the forums , golf, boating, facebook, ect...., this is my favorite and the one I always check 1st and most often. Its a great group of guys, and occasional girl, on here.

As far as your original question, I personally don't think he will ever dominate like he did before. Age is a cruel mistress, (pun intended), the body can't do what it once did, and if it does it can't recoup from it as fast. Add to that his mental edge is dented if not destroyed and I just don't see him ever ruling the tour again. Having said that, he will win again in the future, maybe even a major? But I don't see him beating Jack's record now.

Just my opinion.

Even Stewie (don't they have the same arrogance?) said that Tiger's putting is "sub-standard" and that has nothing to do with mechanics, it is all in the head. I couldn't putt either when I went through a divorce, it is gradually coming back to me, but I still miss too many makeable puts. I know that TW is a lot tougher mentally than I'll ever be, but these things lay dormant inside your skull and rear its ugly head at the most inconvenient times.

I've figured it out !!!!!!!!

In court, Elin demanded 75 millions dollars, and Tiger's mental toughness and putting abilities, (friggin divorce lawyers).

I bet Elin is dominating her ladies auxcillary tournies now !!!!!!!! :D

Thanks, mddubya. I'll stick around. I just didnt expect everyone to be so rude to me as soon as I joined this site. If that's what you guys do, "fool around", ok, but let's not insult each other like 1 particular user did on here.

But forget about that anyway. Yeah, it's a lack of concentration. I don't think Tiger will ever be as good as he was either, he has already passed his prime years (25-34), but I still think he'll win a few more majors. If Elin leaves and he can concentrate without worrying about a divorce, he'll play better.

His divorce is the least of his worries. A certain Canauck doctor and a relentless FBI are a far, far bigger concern at this point.

I just didnt expect everyone to be so rude to me as soon as I joined this site. If that's what you guys do, "fool around", ok, but let's not insult each other like 1 particular user did on here.
QUOTE]

Wow, really? Still?

Your attitude and the first quote in your signature contridict.

His divorce is the least of his worries. A certain Canauck doctor and a relentless FBI are a far, far bigger concern at this point.

Those and HIV from the male prostitute intravenous drug users with which he had the sexual relations.

Kevin

In all seriousness the other big factor is Earl. Earl spoke a ton of bullshit, but none the less Tiger seemed to buy it. Whenever Tiger seemed to have lost his swagger Earl always had something to say, a tidbit here and there that always seemed to right the ship. With Earl gone he has lost his guidance. Add in all the other stuff, and it is no wonder he has no confidence. Everything he touches turns to shit as of late, this would make it very hard to believe in ones self both on or off the course.

Wow, really? Still?

Your attitude and the first quote in your signature contridict.

So you're saying you want to insult people and you want people to insult you? I even apologized, go read my new thread I posted. I just joined this site, please just ease up a bit. I am sorry if I came accross to you as a "whiner". I am not, I just didn't expect to be treated the way I was just as soon as I joined this site. Sorry.

You don't think so? Then keep it to yourself please. I don't appreciate that.
QUOTE]

I don't appreciate your comments. Again, keep those to yourself because they are not welcome on my thread. The best indicator of future behavior is NOT past behavior. You just like to say that because you don't like Tiger, nor do you want him to do well. You always hated him.

But it's the name-calling, inappropriate comments made by Tiger haters that I just will not accept. Everything else is fine.

To all of the people criticizing me, hold up for a second. I posted a comment earlier today but for some reason it's not here now. Anyway, I will say it again:

But it's the name-calling, inappropriate comments that I will not tolerate. For all we know, there could be kids looking at threads on this site.

So please forgive me and understand what I said. I don't care if you just say your opinion - no problem - but name calling (like what the one user said in here) is not right and not acceptable.

Use your head LyleG. I just joined this site, ease up a bit.

That's enough vids though now :)

Dude, go back and read my comments! I am not telling people what to say, I said that name-calling and cursing I will not accept. What's wrong with that? Ease up people, I just joined this site and already you're acting like idiots. The "that's enough vids for now" was a joke! He can post as many videos as he wants, I do not care. Also, I have not denied the truth. I never said that Tiger doesn't swear or throw clubs. I just PREDICTED that in a few years, he will be a different person. Of course he's thrown clubs and swore in the past, and just recently, too. Please don't make things up nututhugame.

WHY is everyone flipping out on me? This is now the THIRD time I will say this:

I do NOT have any problem with people voicing their opinion, I never criticized anyone for that. I voice my opinion on things all the time, and we all have different feelings, and this is a thread to post what you feel.

I said it's the NAME-CALLING, CURSING, using bad language that I won't accept, because obviously it's against the site's rules anyway. Any vulgar language is not acceptable.

Everyone who has criticized me on this thread, go back and read all my posts. You all flipped out for no reason.

The website tells you not to swear, or insult others. It's not my rule, it's the website's rule. Again, stop criticizing me. If you want to swear and insult others, then talk to the moderators, not me.

The jokes are getting old now :D

This is your dialog in this thread. The majority of it anyway. Unless you are Tiger Woods, no one mounted any personal attacks against you. Many made comments about TW, his current game, his personal life, his putting. I didn't see one mention of you, except to perhaps say that you could be possibly an over the top Tiger fan, of which there are many. Fisher is one, and you even ripped into him. Just because you started this thread does not make you the owner. A mod has stopped in and handed down his verdict. The only one with their panties in a twist here seems to be you, apparently because you do not like what some people say about Tiger.

Every time you "apologize", you preface it with some imagined personal attack against you, of which I can not see one. Unless you are Tiger Woods. If you are, please let us know. I'd love to know what you were thinking.

We'd love to have you around. Its fun to have TW fans to use as pinatas. Heaven know the PM fans sure took enough of it over the years. BTW, Tiger is the best in the game, possibly ever.

PS: Grow some stones

I am sorry if I came accross to you as a "whiner".

Yes you are. You've complained about the ame thing for days and in three threads at the same time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301