• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Time for a new sport

I heard about a cure for leftyisim(the terrible disease)

The body will react to a loss by increasing its abilities in ways to compensate for said loss...like when someone goes blind, the other senses gain almost super-human sensitivity...

So cut your left arm off...cure the disease!!!

Now all we have to do is get rid of these canadians and FIB's
:D:D

Good heavens, man! Get her on the boards so I have someone to swap stories with!
Not sure that would ever happen, I think she already has her hands full enough dealing with me and my psychotic ramblings just through being around me at home.

Plus it may scare away many of the people here to find out that I really am this way in person and it is not just someone trying to look alot scarier than they really are in their comments. :D

I heard about a cure for leftyisim(the terrible disease)

The body will react to a loss by increasing its abilities in ways to compensate for said loss...like when someone goes blind, the other senses gain almost super-human sensitivity...

So cut your left arm off...cure the disease!!!

Now all we have to do is get rid of these canadians and FIB's
:D:D
I've kind of tried this. I'm a lefty, and I play golf right-handed. I'm trying to develop those superhuman skills by not favoring my dominant hand.

It's not working...

Plus it may scare away many of the people here to find out that I really am this way in person and it is not just someone trying to look alot scarier than they really are in their comments. :D

If they're not scared by me, they're not scared of much. Besides, I'm really a 13 year old boy. :faintthud

I've kind of tried this. I'm a lefty, and I play golf right-handed. I'm trying to develop those superhuman skills by not favoring my dominant hand.

It's not working...

How hard was it to learn to play right handed? I don't think I'd really try, but I'm so left-dominant I sometimes wonder.

It has always amazed me how some lefties play certain sports right handed...like golf and hockey mainly, but bowling and shooting guns seems to be others that are readily played right handed by lefties...however i do not see hardley any right handed people that play certain sports or do anything left handed...

Or at least this has been my observation anyway...

It has always amazed me how some lefties play certain sports right handed...like golf and hockey mainly, but bowling and shooting guns seems to be others that are readily played right handed by lefties...however i do not see hardley any right handed people that play certain sports or do anything left handed...

Or at least this has been my observation anyway...

Phil Michelson plays golf left-handed... but that's the only thing. He's right-handed!! Of course, after this past weekend... I'm not so sure he CAN play golf!!!:biglol::biglol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520