• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tired of life...

this should cheer you up there friend, I'm in

Hamilton, last played here in November, it rained all day today and tomorrow I have a 10:00 o'clock tee off at Royal Niagara,( tomorrow is opening day) temp right now is 0*C and it is supposed to get up to 10*C in the afternoon. Yea it sucks playing in the rain, and wind, and I hope your weather takes a turn for the better. Keep smiling : )

Urg.. It continued today... Ive gone through a whole box of balls in two tourneys, thats just not right, usually a box can last me through the month... I have no idea what im doing out there, im slicing the ball (well, big fade), and then all the sudden at the exact wrong time i yank hook my ball into some hazard or no no area.... Another 82 today... I really have to figure this thing out before i just toss my clubs into the pond:p

Jeff, if i do ill save my driver for you:D

Sounds to me like you're swinging too hard.

sounds like you need a superquad :)

Urg.. It continued today... Ive gone through a whole box of balls in two tourneys, thats just not right, usually a box can last me through the month... I have no idea what im doing out there, im slicing the ball (well, big fade), and then all the sudden at the exact wrong time i yank hook my ball into some hazard or no no area.... Another 82 today... I really have to figure this thing out before i just toss my clubs into the pond:p

Jeff, if i do ill save my driver for you:D

I call dibs on the Sonartec. :laugh:

Just keep those plush green fairways you play on in summer at the front of your mind and hang in there, "it can't rain all the time..."

Well the weather actually looks decent today, its not sunny, but it looks from my house like the rain will hold off... Although i do have an hour/half drive to get there, hopefully itll hold off and i can have a dry day...

Dude, I live in Ireland. Never complain about wet weather to me :D

Dude, I live in Ireland. Never complain about wet weather to me :D

LOL!

In his defense, if there's one other spot in the world (other than Ireland) that folks can bitch about rain, the Pacific Northwest is that spot.

yeah i think southern BC is one of the wettest places around.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520