• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tomorrow Should Be Interesting

bballcat03

Reaction score
I am going to attempt and tackle a beast, google "chambers bay" because it won't let me post links.

Home of the 2015 U.S. Open.

7,109 (from the tees I'll play) yards of terror. 74.4/130.

EEK!:dead:

I am going to attempt and tackle a beast, google "chambers bay" because it won't let me post links.

Home of the 2015 U.S. Open.

7,109 (from the tees I'll play) yards of terror. 74.4/130.

EEK!:dead:

Full report! I already have plans to play there next summer.

A slope of 130 from 7,100 yards doesn't sound all that terrifying. Beautiful place, and longer yardage than I'd play it at. But I've heard it's actually pretty wide open.

Have fun! Like Claire said, full report please (with a couple of pics if possible.)

Get some pics of the beer girls...thats all i would be intereseted in anyway...and a full report on them as well :D

Good luck out there. Have fun.

A slope of 130 from 7,100 yards doesn't sound all that terrifying. Beautiful place, and longer yardage than I'd play it at. But I've heard it's actually pretty wide open.

Have fun! Like Claire said, full report please (with a couple of pics if possible.)
The winds though are supposed to be vicious is what I'm told.

I shot even at Bandon so I'm hoping for the same luck ;)

Oh and full report for sure. I tee off in 3 1/2 hours :)

It is wide open.

The problem is that if you don't place your ball in the proper part of the fairway, you get nasty lies in the fairway (e.g. downhill/sidehill lies are common).

Hire a caddy.

I want to hire a caddy for the sole purpose of haveing someone to blame my bad shots on...and then punch the bastid in the throat.

I would give him a good tip though. For sure.

LOL I haven't decided if I'll get a caddy yet. Your supposed to make reservations 48 hours in advance and I booked my tee time online last night. I'll see what they got when I get out there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520