• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Baffler and 757 4wood

ezra76

Reaction score
$44 each shipped to Continental US - paid with Paypal.

First is the 200steel 4W I put the Speeder 757 into the other day. It's a 16.5* loft and has scratches and some tiny paint chips, nothing that will stop it from ripping shots through the wind.

I did some measuring and this Speeder 757 has actually been tipped slightly less than 1.5 inches. I left it ungripped sitting dead on 43". Buyer can cut it down if they want. I'm confident I did this one right and will refund $$ should there be any trouble with the club assembly.

4wcollage.jpg

Next is this 26* Cobra Baffler I got from a Titleist Staffer. It has no serial # on the hosel which means tour-issue as far as I know. The shaft has no band and I believe it is a Nippon since a) Nippons have no bands b) Bafflers came with Nippons c) the steps are not consitant with an S300 but are exactly like the ones on my NS1050's.

It comes with the headcover and has a cool orange Crossline. 1st one I've ever seen like that.

Image3.jpg

DSCF1755.jpg
Image3.jpg
4wcollage.jpg
DSCF1755.jpg

I have now cut the 757 down to 42.5 and slapped a grip on it. I took it to the range and it's every bit what it should be and more. I piped it off the tee and off the deck it really impressed me. I hit 5 in a row dead up the middle with about a 2 yd. draw and a dead sexy ballflight... that was off the grass too. It's playing to flex IMO. I can't draw an overly stiff shaft.

I'm actually going to bag it on Sunday and give my TP's a day off if nobody buys it before then.

One and only price drop. Come on guys, how can you beat this with shipping included? I'm pulling them this weekend for Fleabay.

i might be interested ,i'm out of town. so i'll see when i get back

i might be interested ,i'm out of town. so i'll see when i get back

LMK and I'll cut you a good deal my young friend. :) If it's the 4W you are interested in I'll put a decent new grip on there for you. Just LMK what brand/model you want.

Ez, im seriously debating the baffler, something to go between my 5 wood and 4 iron (that I cant hit) Ill let you know in the next 2 days if I can get some money from my rents for it.

Ez, im seriously debating the baffler, something to go between my 5 wood and 4 iron (that I cant hit) Ill let you know in the next 2 days if I can get some money from my rents for it.

itd actually be similar distance to your 5i.. ,maybe a little longer. you could pull the 4i and go from 5wood to baffler to 5i...

Price updates here. Just looking to load up my Paypal so these are Paypal only and Conus only.

200 steel 4W dropped to $39 shipped and for a junior golfer I will go $29 shipped. I'm telling you this produces an awesome ballflight with the Speeder 757.

Baffler I'll drop to $35 shipped and $25 for a Junior golfer. This again is Paypal and Conus.

So, $20 to Canada?

:D

R35

Maybe an extra $20 for shipping.
icon10.gif

Seriously though, I'll ship to Canada but the buyer must pay the difference between the $7 and change it costs to ship in the US and the cost to ship to them. I also never worry about the insurance and sig. confirmation BS with Shottalkers, nice to know you don't have to worry about guys trying to burn you.

I also never worry about the insurance and sig. confirmation BS with Shottalkers, nice to know you don't have to worry about guys trying to burn you.

Well, you spoiled my plan, so I'll pass. :laugh:

I'd like to give that thing a go tho. It fits my eye, nice wise. If it doesn't sell, pass it under my nose again...

R35

Well, you spoiled my plan, so I'll pass. :laugh:

I'd like to give that thing a go tho. It fits my eye, nice wise. If it doesn't sell, pass it under my nose again...

R35

Oh, I thought you were just yanking my chain as a mod, not interested personally. Which one do you want?

To get the Junior rate you have to shave your pubes off though. :laugh:

Oh, I thought you were just yanking my chain as a mod, not interested personally. Which one do you want?

Even if I wasn't a mod, I would yank your chain, Ez. ;)

The Baffler. Ever since you got that thing, I've had my eye on it.

R35

Consider it sold. PM me your addy again.
icon10.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427