• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tournament cancelled due to BLIZZARD!

Rosmo

All around nice guy
Reaction score
Yes thats right, the first tourney of the year yesterday was cancelled due to not rain, not just snow, but a damn BLIZZARD!!! It was snowing with 45mph wind and very little visablity...WTF

I'm getting so sick of livign in North Dakota, I mean its May for cryin out loud.
Luckily my wife and I will be moving to Colorado in August so I should be a little more comfortable down there.

Thanks for letting me vent a little,
Rosmo

Here it's raining every weekend... :(

It was -2 here this morning...no more snow tho.

It's the weird time of the year when the weather changes day to day. And, we were pretty spoiled with April being so nice.

Last year at this time, we has 20" of snow on the ground still, so I can't complain much.....

R35

It's definitely a strange Spring. Watching the weather this morning and they were showing snow in Amarillo. It's just not suppose to snow in Texas on May 2nd.

We're far enough south it's not an issue but it was in the low 40sF Sunday morning.

Yeah I could be worse...I think its suppose to be gradually getting nicer throught the week. Hopefully I will be able to be back on the course by this weekend.

The weather network here has charts showing "predicted weather for May-June-July" for our area, and basically all of North America.

It shows the percentages of probablity of an above normal, normal or below normal 90 day period.

As of May 1, we're heading to a below normal 90 day period. That sucks.

I'll post some pics, you guys can critique all you want.

R35

Maybe the apocalypse is nearing soon.
I'd better eat some shrimps before that happens.

Rosmo said:
Yes thats right, the first tourney of the year yesterday was cancelled due to not rain, not just snow, but a damn BLIZZARD!!! It was snowing with 45mph wind and very little visablity...WTF

I'm getting so sick of livign in North Dakota, I mean its May for cryin out loud.
Luckily my wife and I will be moving to Colorado in August so I should be a little more comfortable down there.

Thanks for letting me vent a little,
Rosmo

Rosmo:

Where ya moving to in Colorado??

We were originally looking at Colorado Springs, but now I think its gonna be Fort Collins. Are two closes friends are moving down to Denver so they won't be to far away. We thought about Denver but decided that it was just a little to big for our taste.

Have fun! There should be some great golf courses in the area. I had a great experience when I moved to Layton, Utah near Salt Lake. I hope you enjoy the move also. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520