• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TVC - first on course review

Magnito

Reaction score
First on course with the TVC.

So I reshafted the TVC with a Low Carb shaft, i've been liking lighter shafts as of late.

It wasn't the best driving day but a decent swinging day. I took the TVC and DCT out.

Looks: Again, pictures don't do the smoke ti face justice... its really sharp looking in person. Shape does not distract me at all.

Sound: The TVC is louder than the DCT but not super loud or annoying and its a higher pitch than the DCT. It has a nice craaaack sound to it.... with just a hint of hollowness.

Feel: The TVC does have a nice softer feel to it... however not super soft, yet it does feel solid and stable at the same time. ("to me" the DCT feels harsher and more solid). Overall I like the feel and sound of the TVC when flushed.

Distance: Both seem pretty even and hit good shots with both. However my longest of the day was with the TVC... about 270 which is really, really good for me, more so because I nutted it good on that shot. At this point in my swing and ability I wouldn't say it was consistently x amount of yards further... time will tell as I give it more time as i'm grooving my new swing mechanics.

Forgiveness: Again I wasn't having the best driving day but I would say the the TVC was fairly forgiving, more so than the DCT I think... my good swings are good, and bad swings are bad so I couldn't really judge. Also the TVC did seem pretty consistant on distance as well as trajectory.

Since i've been trying to groove a new swing i'll have to give it more time. But overall Its a very enjoyable head to hit! I might try out a TS shaft in it as well.

Mag-

Nice review....look forward to see how things progress as your swing returns!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520