• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Unlevel Teebox -what do you do?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started placing my ball with the line up just like I was putting. It really helped when the boxes were climbing or falling or sidehill.

Any other good tricks to keep the shot on the intended path to glory?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah but where I played today was out of control.

Yeah but where I played today was out of control.
I feel you. Sloped tee boxes drive me nuts. It seems like the ball is always above my feet too. I probably look like a dog getting ready to bed down when I'm looking for a place to peg my ball. I wish I had some tips and tricks to negate this but I don't. So like I said, I just bitch about it and move on.

Last edited:
I just do the best I can and try to compensate for it. But, when the round is over I like to go into the pro shop and ask if it cost more to play from level tees.

yeah baby. You would think its not that complicated but its common.

Tricky... simply take your splitting maul to the golf course. Shouldn't be much of a problem to dig out a hole for your feet that would level things up.

Well thats good for the downhill. Thanks fer helpin. I just am puzzled by the sidehill climber.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back