• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VR Tiger forged V Z Blend forged

dave.

Reaction score
Have hit them both, great irons both oif them, but the Z Blend gets the nod better imho. The Nikes are to soft, I lost distance, although they had X100s, the Z Blends had 1050 Nippons and were a club longer, felt cl ickier and just more solid.

Are they better than my J33s cavities? No, just different, really pretty much of muchness once you get down to zero offset forged heads, similar size and just personal opinion on feel. But those Nikes really are soft. 300 range balls off mats and god knows what the lie will be

I definately like the look of the Nike Victory Blades better than the new Titleist ZM or ZB irons. The Victory Blades are almost an exact copy of the old 690mb irons I play. They are the closest thing on the market to the clubs I love.

I tried the Nike Victory blades at the store in their virtual set up and loved them. I felt them very easy to control, well atleast inside the store. I wish there was a demo day around me to try them on the range.

I haven't found them to be any softer feeling than the J36 blades I used last season, and no distance loss with them. I tried the ZM irons, but hated the look of the pitching wedge, just something about where the heel meets the hosel looks odd to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520