• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

We knew this was coming, just not THIS quick!!!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Presenting the new Taylormade R11

Just when you though things couldn't get uglier with the Nike Matchspeed line...

Taylormade does it again

*****IMAGE REMOVED at the request of an attorney representing Taylor Made Golf*****
Pinching images from mygolfspy is not generally a great idea.

Just when you though things couldn't get uglier with the Nike Matchspeed line...

Taylormade does it again

The club ho on crack who's in charge of TaylorMade's R & D/Strategic Operations seriously needs therapy. Releasing a new driver every fortnight is ridiculous. Let me guess Mr TaylorMade, this one's "faster & longer"?

oh taylormade, what have you done? This looks like another attempt for Taylormade to say that they will add 30 yards to your drive

At this point, i would be driving the ball around 1300 yards...assuming i bought even half of the new drivers Taylormade has put out in the last year and added up all the added yardage i was guaranteed.

I thought this was more than humourous..

R35
R15SMQ.jpg

Taylormade does it again

]

Can't wait to see the top of it!! (Not!!!!) Geezeeeeeeeeeee...........White.

I thought this was more than humourous..

R35

Only 12 weight ports? That lack of adjustabaility is soooooooooooooo 2009. The modern player such as myself cannot abide fewer than 18 adjustable ports. I know when my launch angle is off by more than 17 hundreths of a degree, and I'm losing 35 inches from my drive. And don't get me started on when my spin rate is more than 1% off of optimum.

So I am sure to get some flack for this......... but I think it looks pretty cool. I think they are also doing a SF 2.0 and I probably will get on a monitor with them just for fun.

Two months ago I would not have believed that I am currently bagging a TM driver and 4w but I couldn't deny the results.

TM's just working the law of averages: produce 100 drivers a year, 1 of them has got to be good!

Well it looks like it's working. The club isn't even out yet and people are taking about it. But I have a feeling more people will buy this club because of the white head than any results it produces - if it even produces any. Hell, I've seen guys at Golfsmith buy a driver or putter and not even hit it.

Well, it seems white is the new black....

Introducing the special edition Cobra ZL Driver

110410-le-zl-sole.jpg

awww.golfblogger.co.uk_data_post_pics_Cobra_Golf_Cobra_Limited_Edition_ZL_Driver.jpg

Now that I've seen the top of a white club head, it actually looks nice. Like the little cobra design for the line up mark!!!!

Now that I've seen the top of a white club head, it actually looks nice. Like the little cobra design for the line up mark!!!!

... and it has an adjustable head. Hopefully it can be adjusted 180 degrees so that the butt ugly crown faces downwards. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300