• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wedge delimma

Well, this is a good mind game for me. Let's think back to Sept/Oct 2012...

LW - 80y (I never hit the 60* full - never)
GW - 120y
PW - 135
9i - 145
8i - 155
7i - 165
6i - 175
5i - 190
4 - 200
3 - 210
2i - 230 (tee only, I never use it off the carpet)

I am by far the shortest iron player of my regular foursome.

R35
Carry?

His kids became a huge part of his life, moreso due to health issues that i won't get into here. Hence his abrubt absence.

I don't blame him one bit.

R35
If you ever do get in touch with him, tell him I said hello. Lyle's a good guy, and I agree with you about not blaming him.

Speaking of 2 iron, why don't you like hitting it off the ground?

I suppose that isn't really accurate. I guess I don't find myself in that yardage all that much would be more true.

I have hit it off the deck, but maybe 3 times. It's a club that I use on tighter par 4's off the tee or on downwind shots on similar holes that bring a lot of trouble into play. I can hit it as far as most guys hit their 3 woods, so it's firmly in the bag.

R35

If you ever do get in touch with him, tell him I said hello. Lyle's a good guy, and I agree with you about not blaming him.
I wasn't blaming him whatever the issues were, I had/have no idea. Just saying he is missed.

Jim,

You're absolutely not being blamed for anything. LOL.

I was just suggesting that Lyle has bigger reasons for not being around. Just a general statement, not directed at anyone.

I hope he gains the time to come around in the future. I appreciated his mix of coarse, terse objectivity of the human psyche, as well as him being an asshole. :)

Miss ya, Lyle! LOL!

R35

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54