• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Week#3, May21

Loop

Reaction score
Ugh!
Only slept 3 hours this night.
Driving, irons and chipping were quite nice.
But missed about 6 three footers, made about 8 three-putts and 1 four putt.
Anyways, I shot 16.
6 Pars
8 bogeys

20 points...

Sorry to let the team down :(

That's okay Loop. Wasn't a stellar week for me either. I'm hoping desperately that I'll have time to squeeze a round in tomorrow or I won't even be able to post for this week because, while I played (and quite badly at that...well below quota, I'm sure), I had to turn in my scorecard for tournament purposes that day so I have no idea what my actual points were.

Don't worry, we won't kick you off the team yet.

I had a 34 Thursday.

I would have loved to have gone today, but the weather his is complete hog taint. Brutal. Expecting between 1-2" of the wet stuff, plus a 45km wind. No deal.

R35

Ok, 11th hole, 405 yard par 4, dogleg right. Bunkers out at the crotch at about 210 that you gotta fly, or it's a long way home.

Great drive (for me), 255 over the bunkers with a little fade (!), leaving 150 to the stick. Slack wind. Green heavily protected on the front and right, really can't sneak it through on the left. No wind. 7 iron. Pure it.

Drive up to the green. My ball is nowhere to be found. Look long, nope. Short, in the bunker, nope. My foursome starts to look all over. We're puzzled.

My buddy Dave clears his throat. We look over, he's at the hole. He yanks the pin, and my ball bounces out.

My first (hopefully not last) eagle.

27 points for the home team--+7 to quota.

Missed 3 birds inside of 10 feet (all pulled left). 28 points.

Can't remember the last time I shot 80 and drank a six pack though, so I'm pretty happy about that.

VtDivot said:
Can't remember the last time I shot 80 and drank a six pack though, so I'm pretty happy about that.

During or after the round? This could mean so many things....

If I drank a six while golfing I'd be asleep on the back 9. I woudn't remember that, either. ;)

Had 6 beers on the back nine, one in the clubhouse and 2 more at dinner. Wife came and picked me up. She's at work now.... that makes me think, where the heck is the Jeep???

I must clarify that I was playing through an injury. Bummed knee yesterday playing baseball with son. Yep. I'm getting old.

Scored 18 points with an 87 at a tought course. 2 POQ for the boys in Blue.

I started well today and faded. I scored a terribly ugly 83 and had 25 points....that's golf though.

I don't have a score to post this week, our member scramble was Sunday and that was my only day to play.

Unless I could post our scramble score? No, well I figured that. :p

18 pts with 2 triple bogeys, my short game eats anus.

I'd post my Monday score if I could...because Monday was a holiday in Canada, so it was kinda like a Sunday anyhow.

I think I pulled in at about 15 points or so.

I hope I don't get booted off the team, but I'm not sure I'll get to post a score again this week.

I was suppose to play today and my group crapped out on me. Well, two crapped out and one is hurt. The other two made some excuse about having to work or something. What's wrong with peoples priorities. :p

Anyway, because of the holiday weekend we probably won't play again until Monday and I can't post that.

Sorry team. :(

I played the most consistent round of my life yesterday, 17 pars and a bogey! I'm pretty excited, I'm playing my best right now, which, of course is after the highschool season ended.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520