• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What are your top equipment or other changes this season?

Spending a total of about 2500 USD on the Cameron 009. I know it is alot but it is a putting machine. I'm hitting some of the best putts ever. The feel can't be compared to any other putter including other Camerons.

Went from Cleveland TA5s to Taylormade R7 XDs, to my final set for awhile...the Taylormade R7 TPs.

Broke my Cobra 460sz driver at the start of the year, go the TM Burner, then just recently got the Cally FT-3.

Other then that ive stuck with the same stuff.

Spending a total of about 2500 USD on the Cameron 009. I know it is alot but it is a putting machine. I'm hitting some of the best putts ever. The feel can't be compared to any other putter including other Camerons.

I absolutely love the feel of my SC, i cant imagine how the 009 feels.

Maybe someday:)

No particular order.

Straight up traded my old Cobra 2300s for a slightly used set of Nike Pro Combos. The Cobras launched way too high and I couldn't keep them down, but with the Nikes I can keep the ballflight down.

Bought a Mizuno T.P. Mills 8 putter. It has excellent feel.

Replaced the Speeder 757 in my Bridgestone with a Graman because it was a little too stiff, but I am contemplating putting it back in there.

That's about it, I'm not much of a ho.

1) Cutting 1" off my Driver
2) Dumping my 3w for good
3) Replacing my i3+'s with MP-60's

Getting the iGolf probably fits somewhere in there, but not sure where.

For me there is one outstanding newcomer.....

Tour Edge Exotics CB1 3 wood.

It has really helped get my scores down on Par 5s and shorter, tighter par 4s.

I've been very content with my irons for a few years now.

Adding hybrids was by far the best thing I've done to my bag this last year.

I've been on a driver hunt for the last couple of years. I feel very good (so far) about the Mizuno MX-500 / V2 combo I picked up a few months ago.

The Srixon WG-504 wedges were the ones I've been looking for, and I will go back to them. I just need a bit more forgiveness right now, so I've gone back to some old Pings until I get it together.

I'm always mucking about with putters, so I changed from the Scotty Phantom mallet to the Nike Oz T-130. It took a long time (three years) to find a putter that could kick the Scotty out of the bag. I feel like the Oz is the one. It's just scary easy.

Working with Tom Slighter to get a custom putter. It might not have dropped my HCP since I've been wild with the driver this year, but I rarely 3 putt anymore.

Bought a set of Acuitys in April to start playing around a bit & get a feel for the game, then for the last 2 months or so I have been piece mealing a halfway decent set.

my best additions:

Burner driver
vokey oil can wedges
scotty cam PP laguna mid slant

love these clubs...

new irons, Mizuno mp 60
I love them and I have been hitting them better than any other clubs ive ever tried

The Nickents have saved my ass numerous times.

Finally found a putter in the Redwood Anser

Think I've found my driver combo but need to play it awhile.

Nothing else has worked.

I need lessons. :(

Wow, too many to put in order considering the 58* Vokey and 23* Sonartec are the only two clubs that were in the bag on 1/1/07. If I had to put one ho above all the others, I'd probably have to say my SQ Tour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520