• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

Tale of two nines.... 37/43. Six strokes worse on the back. Two of those came from a plugged lie in the upper lip of a sand bunker. Couldn't even see the top of the ball. Could only see the disturbed sand where it went in. Only double of the day. Front could have been much worse. Old Ping 'My Echo' made three putts that had to be over 20 FT. Area has seen over 5" of rain in the past 3 days. Soppy fairways and extremely soft/slow greens. But... We were lucky enough to be playing golf on a beautiful Saturday morning!!!

Tale of two nines.... 37/43. Six strokes worse on the back. Two of those came from a plugged lie in the upper lip of a sand bunker. Couldn't even see the top of the ball. Could only see the disturbed sand where it went in. Only double of the day. Front could have been much worse. Old Ping 'My Echo' made three putts that had to be over 20 FT. Area has seen over 5" of rain in the past 3 days. Soppy fairways and extremely soft/slow greens. But... We were lucky enough to be playing golf on a beautiful Saturday morning!!!
Nice shooting Limp! I'll be playing twice next week. Once with my Dad and youngest brother. And the second will be a company outing where I hope to take some of the bosses money. :)

Put my old Wilson Di6 in the bag again, +1.25 inch and jumbo grips. Felt great, just had some problems with the yardage, they are almost a club longer than my Mizzys..
41/43 with a couple of doubles and a triple. All in all a great morning (teed off at 6.45).
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1472379690.075071.jpg

Played in a toonamint at Pine Ridge, Edgefield, SC. Bermuda greens were like sponges so you had to knock the hell out of putts. Bermuda fairways were dry and crispy.

Our 4 some shot a 89, 91, 91, and 94 and we laughed all day. I shot one of the 91s. Temp gauge on the M3 said 101°F on the way home.

41/44 this morning for a tough 85. Front was just so, so. Back was... well.... 4 double bogeys, 1 birdie, 1 bogey and 3 pars. Been a long time since I've carded 4 doubles in an entire round, let along in 9 holes. And, to end up only 8 over with the 4 doubles.........

44/42 today at Hilton Head National from the whites. Very nice course, typical of coastal Carolina. Pine trees, sand traps and lots of water. Fairways, greens, tee boxes were near perfect. Hit 13 of 17 fairways, but I could not get a feel for the speeds or breaks and had a shit ton of 3 putts and no up and down chips/putts for par. This is the kind of course you want another crack at because you just know..............

SWMBO carded a 101 on her first full round after leg surgery. That is right on her hdcp index, so she's back!
20160828_104446_zpssrn47eud.jpg

20160828_115836_zpsszk2htyc.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1