• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do tour pros think of Sadlowski?

I have no doubt you can hit it along ways, but just out of curiosity I would like to see a vid of your swing.

165 ball speed, almost 4000 rpm backspin, 300+ carry? Ain't no substitute for hitting a real ball, apparently.

So that's where we all these guys are getting their ridiculous numbers, freaking over rated video games.

165 ball speed, almost 4000 rpm backspin, 300+ carry? Ain't no substitute for hitting a real ball, apparently.
If you read his post he mentioned the site is usually 20 yards longer so he is flying it 270-280 which is about right. Golftown said I was flying the ball 295 when there is no way in hell I can do that. 110 should carry 270.

So that's where we all these guys are getting their ridiculous numbers, freaking over rated video games.

"These guys".
If it more real to you, would it make a difference?
Let's just split the differnce and say I can roll the ball 280ish, and move on?

If you read his post he mentioned the site is usually 20 yards longer so he is flying it 270-280 which is about right. Golftown said I was flying the ball 295 when there is no way in hell I can do that. 110 should carry 270.

Someone who thinks before they speak!
Thanks, for having my back!

I thought you had gotten CORRECT numbers after realizing the error. Why would you continue to post erroneous numbers?

You're kind of a doofus. Are you 14 or anything?

I thought you had gotten CORRECT numbers after realizing the error. Why would you continue to post erroneous numbers?

You're kind of a doofus. Are you 14 or anything?

Ballspeeds and launch are very accurate. When I compare them to the Trackman the only significant differences are in spin and carry. You've got all the numbers figured out so I guess you can put it all together.
You've offered nothing insightful to this thread so far so here's your chance, tell me what carries you'd have for both drives. One registering 157mph, a launch of 9.1* and 3000rpm's of backspin. The other, 165mph ballspeed, 11.3* launch and 3800rpm's of backspin.
It'd be even more interesting for you to tell me what launch parameters I'd need to hit 290yard drives, feel free to give a few. ( I'll give you a hint; you don't need 180mph ballspeeds and 12* launch with 2000-2600rpm's )
Don't research, just off the top off your head!

Ballspeeds and launch are very accurate. When I compare them to the Trackman the only significant differences are in spin and carry. You've got all the numbers figured out so I guess you can put it all together.
You've offered nothing insightful to this thread so far so here's your chance, tell me what carries you'd have for both drives. One registering 157mph, a launch of 9.1* and 3000rpm's of backspin. The other, 165mph ballspeed, 11.3* launch and 3800rpm's of backspin.
It'd be even more interesting for you to tell me what launch parameters I'd need to hit 290yard drives, feel free to give a few. ( I'll give you a hint; you don't need 180mph ballspeeds and 12* launch with 2000-2600rpm's )
Don't research, just off the top off your head!

it might be helpful to give us the SS and a video of you hitting a ball, along with where the ball goes, not just a vid of you trying to rip at it
i went on alot of LM last fall/winter trying to get fine tuned for a driver/shaft combo that wasnt ballooning
according to GT, my 8.5* cobra 414 comp tour with a stiff vista pro 65 was averaging a carry distance of 320, and about 8 yards of roll
another LM was giving me 260 with 15 yards of roll
both gave me between a 13-14.5* launch angle, 3800rpms, and an average SS of 116, highest being 133
a few a had were 120SS, 16* LA with 4800rpm and they landed right beside the 109SS with a 14* LA and 3300 rpm
just because i cranked up my SS doesnt mean its going to go farther, its going to balloon the ballflight and land in the same spot
as for the ballspeed, i didnt look into it seeing as it isnt important to me
my 414 plays about as far as my pro speed d give or take a few yards of roll
last thursday i was out with the skycaddie and i thought i just pounded one off the tee so i marked it, 298 to where the ball finished, 301 to the ballmark in the fairway
our course is only 6300 yards, but they make it a long 6300 with zero roll, fairways are cut tight but soft
another example is last season at another course with the same driver i marked one and it was 347, different course conditons
you cant expect a simulator to give you 100% accurate readings

One registering 157mph, a launch of 9.1* and 3000rpm's of backspin. The other, 165mph ballspeed, 11.3* launch and 3800rpm's of backspin

as for this comment, my guess off the top of my head would be 270 maybe...but you definately want to bring those launch angles up unless your worm hunting, maybe go down a stiffness and go up a flex point little one

"These guys".
If it more real to you, would it make a difference?
Let's just split the differnce and say I can roll the ball 280ish, and move on?

your really into this "look how far i can hit it" thing arent you?
that gives me two clues to the type of golfer you are
1) a 15 year old who thinks the harder i swing the farther it goes, like i was a 15
2) a 27 handicap who justifies his wack short game for his "long game"

sadlowski can hit the ball, we all have seen that
is he on tour? no
would he get spanked playing in the nationwide? more than likely
are people going to want to sponser him because he can hit a 370 par 4? probably not
and judging by your numbers and the lack of intelligence you have shown throughout the forum, you are by no means a Sadlowski
get off the forums and turn that 280yard drive that takes a sharp U-Turn right 130 yards out into a 260 yard draw and youll go from a 27 cap to a 14 in no time

it might be helpful to give us the SS and a video of you hitting a ball, along with where the ball goes, not just a vid of you trying to rip at it
i went on alot of LM last fall/winter trying to get fine tuned for a driver/shaft combo that wasnt ballooning
according to GT, my 8.5* cobra 414 comp tour with a stiff vista pro 65 was averaging a carry distance of 320, and about 8 yards of roll
another LM was giving me 260 with 15 yards of roll
both gave me between a 13-14.5* launch angle, 3800rpms, and an average SS of 116, highest being 133
a few a had were 120SS, 16* LA with 4800rpm and they landed right beside the 109SS with a 14* LA and 3300 rpm
just because i cranked up my SS doesnt mean its going to go farther, its going to balloon the ballflight and land in the same spot
as for the ballspeed, i didnt look into it seeing as it isnt important to me
my 414 plays about as far as my pro speed d give or take a few yards of roll
last thursday i was out with the skycaddie and i thought i just pounded one off the tee so i marked it, 298 to where the ball finished, 301 to the ballmark in the fairway
our course is only 6300 yards, but they make it a long 6300 with zero roll, fairways are cut tight but soft
another example is last season at another course with the same driver i marked one and it was 347, different course conditons
you cant expect a simulator to give you 100% accurate readings

One registering 157mph, a launch of 9.1* and 3000rpm's of backspin. The other, 165mph ballspeed, 11.3* launch and 3800rpm's of backspin

as for this comment, my guess off the top of my head would be 270 maybe...but you definately want to bring those launch angles up unless your worm hunting, maybe go down a stiffness and go up a flex point little one

Okay?
I shouldn't even try proving what I can or cannot do! There is no reward for that and it is irrelevant. It can be done by some and the fact that someone ever mentions anything about distance and it goes right to scrutiny.
My point is I could come to a new forum and post I would've broke my course record at a posh country club with a 220yard driving average and if I hadn't 3 putt from 12ft and I'd have all sorts of support and raw raw.
Not only scrutiny, but an almost rage and sarcastic remarks from others.
My question, is it easier to hit a 290yard drive relatively straight and routinely or to get your handicap down to scratch?
Assuming I already know the massive truth, why the animosity?
Doesn't anyone else see it?
BTW, you are skycaddying drives of 347yards as the crow flies and have recorded clubhead speeds of 133mph?
Good luck with all that!

Okay?
I shouldn't even try proving what I can or cannot do! There is no reward for that and it is irrelevant.

How is it irrelevant? You are the one bragging on the internet about averaging more distance than the PGA tour does. Backup what you state with actual facts & not some lame assed launch monitor shit that could be anyones.

We have a lot of members on this site, I bet we have someone living within 30 minutes from you. Meet them on the course & prove what you state. A lot of us have proved to each other we are as bad as we claim to be.

You cry about being attacked & jumped on, well we have heard & seen this song & dance a hundred times before. Newbie comes in claiming superhuman feats on the golf course but has zero proof & eventually runs away with their tale between their legs. Why does it always have to be some frickin big dick contest? Personally I don't give a shit if you drive the ball 300 yds or 30 yds, the only numbers & yardage I care about are my own. if you feel comfortable enough to lie to yourself as well as us & it makes you feel like the BMOC, more power to you.

Personally I don't give a shit if you drive the ball 300 yds or 30 yds, the only numbers & yardage I care about are my own. if you feel comfortable enough to lie to yourself as well as us & it makes you feel like the BMOC, more power to you.

If this is truly the case why are you always the first one to pile on when someone throws a number out there??? If they think they hit it that far who are you to say they are full of shit.

If I think someone is full of shit, I will call em on it. Doesn't mean I actually care if they are full of shit though.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54