• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What do you guys...

Do you hit the ball very low? I think that those redboards launch pretty high.

• Staff
Do you hit the ball very low? I think that those redboards launch pretty high.

I don't, but I used to have a blueboard and loved it so I figured it couldn't launch it to much higher-could it?

I don't, but I used to have a blueboard and loved it so I figured it couldn't launch it to much higher-could it?

I was under the impression that they launched quite a bit higher, but I've never hit a redboard, only a blueboard. Ask Lyle, or I'm sure somebody else will reply here.

they do launch quite a bit higher.. im on the verge of ballooning my 73 x redboard that is in my 3 wood right now. stiff is better suited for me, so i went x trying to even out the flight. I mean it works fine, but im saying that the redboard WILL launch quite a bit higher than the BB

I havea 10.5 and hit it lower than anyone else i have seen. i can never seam to elivate my tee shots

i had a burner, not a tp head, but got rid of it because or the launch angle....and if i would researched it better before i bought it i would have realised that they are made for slower swing speeds, what with all this getting the ball up in the air and such...and as soon as i put my superquad in my bag i added them 30 yards back i was losing from the launch of the burner..although u must remember it wasnt a tp...so this might be oblivious all together

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520