• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What happened to Ricky Fowler?

WBL.............I gave you incorrect info. Ricky's new coach is Butch Harmon.

sssmokin

Butch Harmon is a GREAT coach. Ricky Fowler should win the Masters this year!

He's had a rough couple of years but after watching him play recently, I think he's due for a win or 2 this year.

If he sticks with Butch Harmon he will improve greatly and that mechanical aspect will be interesting to watch. I think his weakness will emerge in a form of Bubba Brain, but he is a tough nut and imo could better than expected. Butch will put him in a different place than he is currently.

If he sticks with Butch Harmon he will improve greatly and that mechanical aspect will be interesting to watch. I think his weakness will emerge in a form of Bubba Brain, but he is a tough nut and imo could better than expected. Butch will put him in a different place than he is currently.
I would take Bubba brain as long as it came with his game. How many PGA Tour wins does he have? Including a green jacket...

He missed three cuts before this tournament.
True, but all the talk was about his new swing. He even said he was happy with how he was hitting the ball after those missed cuts. I'm still not a huge fan of him but I think we're going to see a different Rickie.

True, but all the talk was about his new swing. He even said he was happy with how he was hitting the ball after those missed cuts. I'm still not a huge fan of him but I think we're going to see a different Rickie.
I hope you're right, I kinda like him. They're all good strikers, it's the putting and mentals that separate winners from not winners.

I would take Bubba brain as long as it came with his game. How many PGA Tour wins does he have? Including a green jacket...
Of course you would honey...but boys that drive a General Lee are exciting to you.

Nut has never seen it...Well maybe...They are called Daisy Duke shorts for girls and he probably registers buttcheeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520