• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What music gets you in your "golf zone" ?

Only listen to music on the practice green by my house.

Mix CD.

Beverly Hills Cop Song
Bad Company.
Lots of 80s
Lots of Songs used in Movies

"Slow Ride" by Foghat

no piece of music helps my game more

"Slow Ride, Take it Easy" helps my overly quick tempo so much when thats being repeated in my head

well i have been listening to the new Papa Roach and the new Ozzy for about 2 weeks.so after i get out of the shower im gonna dig into the archives and switch it up tonite.

I mostly listen to some Devildriver, Lamb of God, In Flames, Static- X, Children of Bodom. But sometimes I'll listen to some Damien Rice or Beethoven if I'm overstressed and need to mellow out.

Last time I played I listened to Van Halen "Mean Street" (I think Fair Warning is probably their best album ever). I also like Kid Rock's "Devil Without a Cause" to get me in the mood to play. Sometimes I'll listen to the Allman Brothers' "Live at the Fillmore East" too.

I like pretty much any kind of music that's done well. Hmmm maybe except Celine Dion. :laugh:

I have a bazillion CD's of all genres and a 30GB mp3 player that's always full so I usually play whatever the mood strikes me to play. Definitely something hard and upbeat before I play though.

Last time I played I listened to Van Halen "Mean Street" (I think Fair Warning is probably their best album ever)

icon14.gif

tues. it was Limp Bizkit Choclate Starfish.funny thing is my partner rides over with me gets in and heresit and says are you kidding me?he shoots his best round of the yr. me another 43

tonite it was Von Groove and another 43.

that makes 4 consecutive 43`s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520