• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what one song...

Wow, there are so many great songs I've know and loved over the years... hard to pick just one that always makes me smile as there are a lot of them. I like so many different kinds of music it really depends on what my mood is at the time.

This one has been playing in my mind lately.

Grrr. Can't embed you tube video. Go to you tube and enter watch?v=GjUkKVDfB4Y to see the video.

I'm a drummer and Kenny Aronoff is probably my favorite drummer of all time along with Keith Moon. Aronoff is the most powerful and precise drummer I've ever heard and the guy has played on literally 100's of recordings. He's a truly talented musician and a music professor at the University of Indiana. Everyone has heard his recordings, have a good chance of having seen him live and very few people know who he is. He's also a very cool guy to boot. A pretty amazing guy.

Kenny Aronoff - Bio

(Check out his discography!)

Kenny Aronoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry makes me smile, sing, dance, play air guitar, embarass my family, wreck cars....let's just say I really like this song!! :D

Grrr. Can't embed you tube video. Go to you tube and enter watch?v=GjUkKVDfB4Y to see the video.
Ummmm. All you need to do is copy the youtube URL and paste it in your post.

I was going to post Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap but saw this one instead for Rock.
That was awesome!

BTW - I saw AC/DC on Sunday night. What a kickass show.

I played my 'Tupelo Honey' CD during breakfast when my Dad was at my house not long ago. He made a comment like, "Who is this guy, and how did he convince a record company to make this crap?"

I kicked him out of the house.

I don't know why, but the Cars' first album always puts a grin on my face. Probably because me and my best friend would throw that "tape" in and listen to it on the way to Big Bear or Mt Baldy to go snow skiing. Ah, those were the days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301