• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What to do

Great job Buddha. The beer was a good idea. Nothing like a little swing oil to loosen things up. :p

buddha33 said:
Thanks. I would shock the world by stocking half the team with players from the Champions Tour. Hale Irwin, Jack, Gary Player...those guys would play with some purpose.

BTW, do you guys have power yet? Jeanne looks like she could be nasty to FL.

I got my power back on Tuesday afternoon. Also got my broadband about a half day later....

My aunt and uncle live in Pensacola. Was going to bring my generator down to them but they got power yesterday. That place got bashed pretty good.

From all of this, I have learned that the eastern side of a hurricane is meaningfully worse than the western side. I guess as it moves north, the momentum from the movement of the storm is added to its winds, making the eastern side (of a north-moving storrm) the worst.

A good friend lives in Jacksonville and another in Charleston. Everybody is looking out for hurricanes these days.. :killtard:

I just saw the lastest update, they're saying the Carolina's now. It's just going to skirt the east coast of FL.

Lucky for some, unlucky for others.

It's so nice out here today. I wonder if the course is calling my name....

Nice work at the tourney Buddha. It's funny how a simple approach to the game can really help.

R35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424