• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why So Serious?!?

The sad truth is, if I'm on trial for killing someone, and I say throughout the trial, "When I get out I'm going to kill someone," and the prosecution can't prove it's case, and I go free, there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Unless we adopt vigilantism as a solution. Which, after all, is exactly what Batman does. Hence, the moral dilemma.

Batman is a moral dilemma though. Vigilantism is an aweful thing, a stones throw from chaos.

However, for those of us who can "see" Batman 24 hours a day, they are seeing he has a moral code that he won't cross, no matter what.

A great show on this is on History Channel, called Batman Psych.

Batman is a moral dilemma though. Vigilantism is an aweful thing, a stones throw from chaos.

However, for those of us who can "see" Batman 24 hours a day, they are seeing he has a moral code that he won't cross, no matter what.

A great show on this is on History Channel, called Batman Psych.
I tried to look that up, but all I found on the History Channel was a show airing on August 11th called:

Batman Unmasked: The Psychology of the Dark Knight

Is that the one?

Yeah. It shows up as Batman Psych on my Comcast, but that sounds right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301