• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WiIG'sB: Just about there - and very happy thanks.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit of tweaking underatken recently, a few options exist but my bag is just about all set. Here's how she plays right now and my % happiness factor with each.

• Maltby CT250 - 9.5 degree with Graman 540UL - 85%
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB1 15 degree with Graman 540UL - 50% (only just in the bag)
  • Cobra Baffler Pro 21 degrees with Graman 540UL - 100%
  • MacGregor M675 2 iron with Graman CS Series (backweighted by 28g) - 100%
  • Miura CB201 3-PW with RP FCM Rifles 5.5 - 100% yet to find anything even close
  • Sonartec T46 52 degrees and 10 degrees bounce - 85% still newish but very happy so far, absolutely beautiful club to look at.
  • Sonartec T35 56 degrees and 10 degrees bounce - 100% superb
  • Cleveland RTG 60 degrees and 3 degrees bounce - 100% I think I will play with this clubs until it falls apart
  • Scotty Pro Studio Stanless Newport 2 – cut to 33” (Backweighted by ~100g) - 80% putting from close range is better and getting better from long range)
  • Black PowaKaddy Tour Bag - fantastic space / pockets
  • Powerkaddy Freeway Electric Trolley
  • Taylormade TP Red (the new one)

Highlights
I am now "limeyed up" across the woods. Feel very confident and fluorescent!
Still to play with the whole TLT carry-on. Will experiment in due course.
The 2 and 3 irons lie in wait for their opportunities to play. That 2 iron is a rocket but the hybrid offers better versatility from the rough and for shaping shots.
I also have a Ghetto putter that has appeared in the bag "for kicks" and is providing me with some disturbing results...hmmmmm.

I'm going low some time soon with this kit. :mgw:

16 clubs in the bag, eh? You're worse than Rock!

Sweet line-up there IG. Mixed bag but I like it!

Hate to do this to you but...

:needpics:

nice sticks by the way

You remember the part in Pulp Fiction when Samuel.L.Jackson wants his wallet back and describes what's written on it?

I suggest you get the same phrase stamped on that Powakaddy bag.

electric trolley...hmmm... didn't think you'd hit 40 yet IG

Easy there...there's plenty of us over 40 who don't need an electric trolley, you young whippersnapper!!! :prop:

Easy there...there's plenty of us over 40 who don't need an electric trolley, you young whippersnapper!!! :prop:

lol...I actually considered one before pulling the trigger on the clicgear but the amount of sledging I'd get wouldn't be worth it...I got nine more years before I can pull the trigger on one of them...;)

Yep, the big 40 came and went last year. The PK's like a Gold Watch!

Actually I have a bad hip and it really has made a difference to me. I love it. I still carry a half set the odd evening but for competitions I can shove a pile of crap in my bag and not have to worry about it.

Nice bag, but I am intrigued what 14 you take out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520