• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2008 Wisconsin ST Open

Oh yea, these babies are HOT!!
Going to have to get a pair or 5.
ebay2_15.jpg
golfer%2002.jpg

Sssmokin as Rodney Dangerfield would be great
Fitz could be Carl.
1414449863_7b7452e25d_o.jpg
large_Caddyshack_Karl_Spackler.jpg
caddyshack-golf-group.jpg

If we're doing "days of yore," someone should break out a kilt and tam o'shanter hat the next time we play.

That would be VERY Cool.

No cammilo style green reading allowed though ;)

Just as long as there isn't a breeze...

I just don't want to look like George Lopez at the Bob Hope, where he wore his kilt backwards. Made him look like a sicko schoolgirl.

I can't believe Sling hasn't commented and appreciated the zaphod's outfits more since he gave us so much static about last year's outing in regard to how we were dressed... :confused:

I can't believe Sling hasn't commented and appreciated the zaphod's outfits more since he gave us so much static about last year's outing in regard to how we were dressed... :confused:
No kidding! Considering that you guys (well, most of you guys...Fitz???) took his fashion tips to heart, I would think you should get a coffee mug - or something...

(well, most of you guys...Fitz???) quote]

What? You're not diggin the oversized shirt (again) and the cargo shorts (again)? Maybe I should come out in jeans and go shirtless (a la Daly).

You guys should've been wearing plaid. Sling would've appreciated that.

Plaid cargo's...now there's an idea! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422