• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2014 Major League Baseball

They won in 2007 as well, there are obnoxious fans everywhere but I hear ya. I've found that most fans in the cities of Boston and Philly to be obnoxious.
Honestly I'm just giving you crap at this point. I used to love baseball but in my hectic life baseball and college sports have fallen WAY down the list of things I have an interest in. I love watching baseball live, can't do it on TV though-it's unwatchable to me.

I'm a Yankees fan but the teams of the last few years are not the Yankees I know. The teams I loved were the teams if the 90's when most if their stats came up through the farm system and they had great pitching. Now it's a bunch if overpriced has beens.

I will still say though, that Cooperstown is amazing and if you're even remotely interested in baseball it's worth a visit. I've been 3 times, twice during induction weekend. I got to shake hands with Don Larsen and Pete Rose is always in town signing something that weekend.

Honestly I'm just giving you crap at this point. I used to love baseball but in my hectic life baseball and college sports have fallen WAY down the list of things I have an interest in. I love watching baseball live, can't do it on TV though-it's unwatchable to me.

I'm a Yankees fan but the teams of the last few years are not the Yankees I know. The teams I loved were the teams if the 90's when most if their stats came up through the farm system and they had great pitching. Now it's a bunch if overpriced has beens.
Oh I agree, the Sox are the same way and the Dodgers and (insert most teams here). I agree with baseball on TV as well, unless its the playoffs.

I anticipate my DBacks finishing 10-15 games below 500.

Par for the course, eh? I work with a guy who had box seats to game 7 in 2001. That would have kicked all kinds of ass.

Par for the course, eh? I work with a guy who had box seats to game 7 in 2001. That would have kicked all kinds of ass.
That year the Yankees should have won. Great series and would have been great for NY. Schilling and Johnson were incredible though.

I'm skeptically optimistic about the crew's chances. They have the ability and the talent to do very well. Gold glove outfielder Gomez with plenty of speed on the bases and decent offense, Braun speaks for himself in right, and our new left fielder Khris Davis has shown power behind the plate and good defense.

Short stop Jean Segura is a beast. No issues there and if we can keep the old guy Ramirez on third base healthy he will put up decent numbers.

Catchers, we have two greats. A bit better defense in Maldanado, while slightly better offense in Lucroy. Neither one is heads and shoulders above the other.

Slight question mark on second base...Weeks has been struggling big time at the plate, I feel Scooter Gennett will be taking his place there very soon. Lose nothing defensively and pick up better numbers offensively. First base is our big hole. Mark Reynolds, Lyle Overbay, Jeff Bianchi...I guess whoever happens to be putting up hits gets the nod...

Pitchers....Gallardo, Lohse, Garza, Smith, Estrada has been doing well lately...Rodriguez...got some names they just need to produce

Go Pirates!

Yadi is a beast and he pisses me off every time we play you, but taking a ball in the dirt and throwing a guy out by a mile from your knees...that's pretty bad ass. Especially for a younger catcher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520