2015 Masters discussion thread

Welcome To ShotTalk - Golf Forum

Joining ShotTalk.com is free and easy, When you register you get added benefits like being able to get help, join conversations, discuss equipment and the tours. It also lets you join in the Contest we have.

• Join for Free
  • Enter free giveaways and contest
  • Get Help
  • Join in on Conversations and Topics
  • Use the Marketplace for FREE
  • Discuss balls, Golf Clubs and Golf Courses
  • Most importantly make new friends

SignUp Now!
  • Full Metal Markers.com
    When have we seen a Major winner who doesn't have an OEM club manufacturer's logo plastered all over his clothing. Speith's "quiet" game is mirrored in his "quiet" Under Armor clothing.

When have we seen a Major winner who doesn't have an OEM club manufacturer's logo plastered all over his clothing. Speith's "quiet" game is mirrored in his "quiet" Under Armor clothing.

I'll take a stab. He plays Titleist?

Another record broken by Spieth. No other player has ever been at -19. And, there are still three holes to play. Even if he'd upchuck all over himself and lose this thing, to have broken the number of records he has this week is amazing.

Let the record show I called top 5 finish last week for Tiger. I don't care what anyone says, he can still play. His head and injuries were getting in the way. Jack is still probably in trouble. I wouldn't bet against it.

BTW Doc, send my $10 to Greg to help fund the ST bottle openers. :D
    Tied for 12th as he is playing #18. Don't thing a top 5 is in the cards for him this year. He certainly did show everyone he can still paly this game.

2016 Masters... 3-way playoff... Spieth, Tiger, Rory... All sporting the Nike swoosh!! Titleist won't put the money up that Spieth can get from a Nike or Adidas.

2016 Masters... 3-way playoff... Spieth, Tiger, Rory... All sporting the Nike swoosh!! Titleist won't put the money up that Spieth can get from a Nike or Adidas.
    Ha! From recollection Under Armour tied Spieth up to a long term contract last year.

Snoozeville
    1.) My oatmeal is not tainted!!

2.) No matter what was tossed this kid's way, today, he conquered it. If he hit a bad shot, he found a way to get out of trouble and save par. Good golf. Anything but boring.

3.) Justin Rose, Michelson, Rory... they all played solid final rounds. Rose and Michelson tied for 2nd at a score that would have won many Masters. Good golf. Anything but boring.

4.) From Spieth to Reed to Rory to DJ to Walker to a plethora of VERY good players, this entire season will be anything but boring.

Awesome win for the the young man. He has the physical skills and mental strength to have a stunning career. He has a bright future. Well done!

Now who was it that guaranteed me that he would not win the Masters?

1.) My oatmeal is not tainted!!

2.) No matter what was tossed this kid's way, today, he conquered it. If he hit a bad shot, he found a way to get out of trouble and save par. Good golf. Anything but boring.

3.) Justin Rose, Michelson, Rory... they all played solid final rounds. Rose and Michelson tied for 2nd at a score that would have won many Masters. Good golf. Anything but boring.

4.) From Spieth to Reed to Rory to DJ to Walker to a plethora of VERY good players, this entire season will be anything but boring.
    One guy obviously winning from the beginning of the day is a boring conclusion to the tournament.

He played good golf. Good golf doesn't mean a good tournament as far as the viewership is concerned.

I was more interested in the womens tennis tournament...

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fullmetalmarkers

Who has been here?

Back