• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Masters discussion thread

I don't disagree, but the same has been said (by the media) about other golfers that happened to rise up and win a Major...only to never be heard from again.
Exactly. remember the "young guns"? Adam Scott, AAron Baddelay, Charles Howell III and Like Donald. I think those were the 4. One major and a #1 ranking that nobody actually believed that Donald was the best. I think Howell even lost his card at one point, not sure though.

This game is hard.

Exactly. remember the "young guns"? Adam Scott, AAron Baddelay, Charles Howell III and Like Donald. I think those were the 4. One major and a #1 ranking that nobody actually believed that Donald was the best. I think Howell even lost his card at one point, not sure though.

This game is hard.

... and the plethora of one hit wonders such as Stuart Cink, Trevor Immelman, GMac, Lucas Glover, and the list goes on.

I look forward to playing Under Armour clubs in the very near future.
About a year ago, Callaway wasn't bashful that they were in financial trouble. Rumors were abounding that Under Armor was going to buy Callaway. UA is supposedly looking for a club manufacturer to buy. Adidas has Taylor Made. Nike has Nike. Then, Adidas began broadcasting how much money Taylor Made was losing. Dick's has talked about even closing their golf departments due to lack of sales. UA may pull back from their idea of jumping into the club business.
Spieth sure brought a lot of attention to UA. The future of both Spieth and UA will be interesting to observe.

Had a 6-hour drive, this morning. Listened to Sirrius 93 most of the time. Seems every show was simply a call-in, with comments about The Masters. Unbelivable how many were complimentary of Spieth's behavior, during the round and after he had won. There was one shot he hit bad and the mike caught a "Gosh". His shaking hands with a number of caddies as he entered the clubhouse, etc. was fun to watch. If he is just a one-shot-wonder, at least he seems like a solid young man.

There was one shot he hit bad and the mike caught a "Gosh".

I suppose the test may be when he hurts himself. I hope all of those good folk don't run off in shock if an expletive happens to drop out.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-11.47.58-AM-681x470.png

....................... he seems like a solid young man.

That young man has had a proper raising. His parents did well. I heard today that his younger sister is autistic and he volunteers at her school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520