• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I can't believe Stamkos missed that one with 40 left

All tied up....but the killer is...most of the time, the team that wins game 4 wins the series. Especially if that game ties up the series.

80% of the time, it works every time.

Vegas already sold enough season tickets that they're building an arena, I think. That would be a disaster for the Coyotes. Seattle makes the most sense, but I also heard that America West Arena might re-host them? That venue is terrible for hockey, but at least they'd still be in the valley.

Never made sense to me that the Pacific NW didn't have a hockey team, but Arizona did. smh

Seattle had the Metropolitans way back when. We have the Winterhawks (WHL) now, but yeah we need some NHL up here to rival the Canucks!

That makes zero sense as well.
Agreed I saw this during the '11 cup playoffs
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1434052048.310293.jpg

With the exception of the playoffs, I bet Phoenix's arena is split 50/50 with both teams fans. Unless Detroit is in town, then it's more like 80/20 Red Wings fans. :poop:

With the exception of the playoffs, I bet Phoenix's arena is split 50/50 with both teams fans. Unless Detroit is in town, then it's more like 80/20 Red Wings fans. :poop:
It's hard to tell with both team's fans wearing red. Anyways, I listened to interviews on the way home with Anthony Leblanc (one of the owners) and Gary Sherwood (Glendale councilman on the Coyotes side) and it is truly a cluster fuck.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520