• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2016 US Open Discussion Thread

It would be sorta like when Adam Scott blew the Open Championship by bogeying the last 3 holes. Ernie Els almost apologised for winning it from him.
But those shots were on him. This was a governing body saying it was ok at the time. Later telling the player that they "may" assess a penalty and then letting the field know that they "may" assess a penalty. The entire time no one knows exactly what is going on. Total head games. Lame.

I wonder how that coversation would have gone if that stroke mattered? Pretty sure DJ would not have given up the stroke that easily.

Hell of a win - total class and mental toughness beyond awesome. I think the USGA penalty call was total bullshit and handled badly afterwards. I am loving watching Chamblee give them hell right now.

Happy for DJ and enjoyed looking at Paulina in her tight, short, thin dress. What a babe.

Happy for DJ and enjoyed looking at Paulina in her tight, short, thin dress. What a babe.

She was wearing a dress? I only saw her wearing a white headband.

13510956_10153437516716330_4354509737726751857_n.jpg

13497609_10153437497866330_8211669998532325894_o.jpg

Last edited:
Headlines all over the 'net, this morning, with PGA pros condemning the USGA for everything from DJ's controversy to course setup. Seems almost every year, the USGA's U.S. Open is wrought with issues. Do they purposely show their stupidity just to get the press? Surely not. Evidently, they are just that moronic. Sheesh! At least it gets the game of Golf out into the public eye.

Headlines all over the 'net, this morning, with PGA pros condemning the USGA for everything from DJ's controversy to course setup. Seems almost every year, the USGA's U.S. Open is wrought with issues. Do they purposely show their stupidity just to get the press? Surely not. Evidently, they are just that moronic. Sheesh! At least it gets the game of Golf out into the public eye.
Then they contracted Fox on top of all that shit. Absolutely terrible.

Man, did she whore up all the camera time or what?

IMO it spoke volumes about her. Before DJ she used to be a party whore. Then she meets and marries DJ, pops out a kid. Does she appear to be growing up? Nope, still looks like a party whore.

When I think of smoking hot but classily dressed golf babes, I think of Elin Nordegren and Amanda Duffner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520