• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 club challenge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ended up playing pretty much bogey golf today and finished top 10. Made a few pars and a few bogeys. I'm pretty happy with the clubs I chose. Would have been nice to have been about 20-30 yards further on a few of the holes though. Only one guy in the top 10 didn't have a putter.

Ended up playing pretty much bogey golf today and finished top 10. Made a few pars and a few bogeys. I'm pretty happy with the clubs I chose. Would have been nice to have been about 20-30 yards further on a few of the holes though. Only one guy in the top 10 didn't have a putter.
Good job, Greg!

Nice work!

Nice!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back