• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

#7 at Ballantrae, Alabama

Natural Light scored a 63 and a rating of "Avoid" on Beeradvocate.com.

What you trying to pull on us here? ;)

Just kiddin' McNeel.

(I've had my share of shitty beers, everytime I go to the States! Take that, Dave!! :canadafla )

R35

lol im trying to cut back on drinking until i can drink without having to drive cause it doesen't mix too well. Butttt i do love canadian beer, as i used to be canadian. . . or something. . . i used to live in Vancouver when i was 4-7 and then 12-13 before moving to west virginia so everyone here calls me canadain, but when i was in canada i was a yankee, so no one really knows what nationality i am even though i was born in the states... anywho. . .beer in general is just great "its just so good once it hits your lips" hahah no liquor though that stuff is the devil, especially tequila! ick

Vancouver(ish) guy here. I've lived here for the past 7 or 8 years and go to UBC. Grew up in Kelowna though.

Why were you living here? Why'd you leave? Why would anyone leave??

lol dont get me started but.... since you asked. . .my dad actually was a professor at UBC two times.... and the first time we lived ... i cant remember the street but it was by dunbar street if you know where that is. . .and the second time we lived in tswwassen, or south Delta...where the ferrys go to vancouver island (nice)...and my we left because my dad got offered to be a dean here so we are here. . .But i loved BC my favorite place ever (i snowboard) and ive actually been to kelowna a couple times baseball tournaments and then we went to big white and stayed at a hotel in town.

Awesome, what'd he teach? I know Dunbar, I drove down it on the way to play McCleery Golf Course today (Marine and McDonald).

yeah i used to live down by that park thats down the street from there, and i went to elementery school at lord kitchner or something like that i think thats what it was called, i have some good memories of that area. . .i miss it... my dad taught forestry. . .i never understand what made him go into forestry, he could have been a doctor if he had wanted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300