• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anyone enjoy skiing?

Picked up some new goggles today, Anon Helix's. I believe they are made by or for Burton.

Are those the ones that aren't supposed to fog up?

All I got was a cortisone shot in my knee, to get me through the rest of the season. Heading out again next weekend.

Are those the ones that aren't supposed to fog up?

All I got was a cortisone shot in my knee, to get me through the rest of the season. Heading out again next weekend.

We'll see if the claim is true, can't be any worse than the Scotts I have plus they fit a lot better over my glasses.

I love cortisone, magical stuff.

We'll see if the claim is true, can't be any worse than the Scotts I have plus they fit a lot better over my glasses.

I love cortisone, magical stuff.

Cortisone doesn't do the whole job for me, but neither does Synvisc, and cortisone is easier to get.

Arent u supposed to spit on it and rub it around before u use it? :D

or is that scuba diving?

Scuba, but nobody does that anymore either as they now have synthetic "spit" in a bottle.

Scuba, but nobody does that anymore either as they now have synthetic "spit" in a bottle.
Spit in a friggin bottle? what fun is that?

I wouldn't bother, i would just hack up a big one and spitin there anyway...hell, id probably have enough to spit in urs too Claire...u get to rub it around though

Spit in a friggin bottle? what fun is that?

I wouldn't bother, i would just hack up a big one and spitin there anyway...hell, id probably have enough to spit in urs too Claire...u get to rub it around though

Well gosh, isn't THAT the most [-]disgusting[/-] attractive offer I've had all day!

Too bad for you--even snorkling gives me panic attacks. No way would I ever scuba dive.

Well gosh, isn't THAT the most [-]disgusting[/-] attractive offer I've had all day!

Too bad for you--even snorkling gives me panic attacks. No way would I ever scuba dive.

You are missing out on a spectacular sport. I have only been on 3 dives & they were all while in Cozumel. 60-65' deep & it's drift diving. You just float along with the currents swirling at 2-3 knots. Saw massive groupers, fed snowflake eels by hand, played with small stingrays, etc. Didn't see 1 shark or dolphin though. Only supposed badass fish I saw was 1 single baracudda.

I know it's supposed to be spectacular. I just can't get past the whole breathing while my face is underwater thing. What can I say? The [-]older[/-] more fascinating I get, the quirkier I become.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300