• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Best Cart Bag

I've owned a number of bags and none of them had full length dividers. However, I've never had an epic battle trying to pull or replace a club either.

I hear that some bags (without full length dividers) can be a bit fiddly because when sitting in a pull cart at the angle the clubs rubber grips can touch thus sometimes making it difficult to pull a club out.

I hear that some bags (without full length dividers) can be a bit fiddly because when sitting in a pull cart at the angle the clubs rubber grips can touch thus sometimes making it difficult to pull a club out.
I've also heard that if you rub the fart dust from a rainbow unicorn on your balls the most beautiful woman from around the world will flock to your door.

I've also heard that if you rub the fart dust from a rainbow unicorn on your balls the most beautiful woman from around the world will flock to your door.
If I give you my home address, will you send me some of that dust.... ASAP???!!!!:D:D

I've owned a number of bags and none of them had full length dividers. However, I've never had an epic battle trying to pull or replace a club either.

Same here, a number of bags and never found it to be that big of a struggle unless you carry 16 clubs and a ball retriever its a non issue.

Can someone tell me what the heck that's supposed to mean?

Can someone tell me what the heck that's supposed to mean?

Ironically I had to look up "dotard", Limp.

"dotard (ˈdəʊtəd)
n
a person who is weak-minded, esp through senility"

I think I've worked with a few of those over the years.
Dates back to Shakespeare. Was 'reborn' this past week when two world leaders continued their back-and-forth, with one calling the other a "dotard". Suddenly, everyone is familiar with a term that dates back to the 16th Century.

Dates back to Shakespeare. Was 'reborn' this past week when two world leaders continued their back-and-forth, with one calling the other a "dotard". Suddenly, everyone is familiar with a term that dates back to the 16th Century.

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. Up until now, Limp was the only thing I knew from the 16th century.

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. Up until now, Limp was the only thing I knew from the 16th century.
9301.jpg

I go through a bag every two years if not sooner. It happens if you play often. They don't last forever. Suck it up, and get another one. I ussualy buy two staff bags at a time, knowing I will go through them. My next bag, is on order now, talked to the company three days ago.

I have an Ogio Uniter and a Sun Mountain C-130. They are both very good bags. I bought the Sun Mountain bag for use when I was going to be using a motor cart. In those days I usually used a carry bag. I stopped carrying in the fall of 2007 after I had surgery for a "Triple A". I assembled a second set of clubs that winter so I picked up the Ogio bag in the spring. The Sun Mountain is where I kept the extra clubs. I switched to a push cart and both bags worked pretty well but recently I've thought about picking up a Sun Mountain Sync bag. A friend picked one up for Christmas so I'll find out how well it works this next early season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520