• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Birthday Gift

Segelicious

Banned
Banned
Phucknugget
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My Dad is a hardcore golfer and I am currently searching for a birthday gift for him. I 've found 2 similar T-shirts but can't really make the decision,
what would you suggest?

This redacted spam link

OR This redacted spam link

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic: I'm what you could consider a "hardcore golfer" and the last thing I want is people buying me golf stuff. Unless it's like an autographed flag from Augusta or something.

If he's a "hardcore golfer", tee shirts like that would be taken to the closest charity donation spot. Or, if he feels obligated to wear it, it would be in the backyard or at family affairs and never out in public.

A "hardcore golfer" would rather have a $25 gift card to the local golf shop than to have someone buy him/her something they will never use.

If he's a "hardcore golfer", tee shirts like that would be taken to the closest charity donation spot. Or, if he feels obligated to wear it, it would be in the backyard or at family affairs and never out in public.

A "hardcore golfer" would rather have a $25 gift card to the local golf shop than to have someone buy him/her something they will never use.
^^^this

In fairness, my kids buy me this sort of crap. I never wear it and mostly give it away as prizes to charity functions. I've been hinting at vouchers for a while now.

Awe, ain't it cute. A spam post dressed up as something else.

tin-cup.jpg

Awe, ain't it cute. A spam post dressed up as something else.
There's no dressing about it but it did bring up a discussion point, which is essentially that nobody likes getting golf "gear" as gifts.

On topic: I'm what you could consider a "hardcore golfer" and the last thing I want is people buying me golf stuff. Unless it's like an autographed flag from Augusta or something.

For me, anything from Augusta would be fine. My sister has been on a roll last couple years. I have an umbrella, shot glasses and last year's Arnie's Army pin.

A gift card is your safest bet. To a local golf shop or big box store. I don't like people buying me golf stuff, I'm just too picky!!

Deez would be a great gift!

i don't mind getting a sky caddy or a range finder. Never go wrong with that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35