• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

canada/the next generation?

Who? I watch sportscenter regularly and consider myself a sports fan and couldn't name one single boxer that is active today. At least heavyweight boxer, I've heard of Floyd Mayweather.
if you want to learn more about boxing there are some good books at the library then you can start watching the fights on tv and you will get to know more about boxing,then when all is said and done you will be able to contribute to a forum that has a thread on the boxing and make a post that can be appreciated by members of the forum that like boxing,

Sorry, had a slow trigger finger on that one.

Sorry, had a slow trigger finger on that one.

Don't be so freakin gun shy Jim, it was 100% obvious that that guy was nothing more than an undereducated troll.

Thanks for pulling the trigger Rock.

Don't be so freakin gun shy Jim, it was 100% obvious that that guy was nothing more than an undereducated troll.

Thanks for pulling the trigger Rock.

Looking back you are correct. Next one is mine! ;)

Looking back you are correct. Next one is mine! ;)

No problem bud. I have been a mod on one of my motorcycle sites for about 6-7 years now & typically I give someone a 1 time break if they come in acting like an idiot, spammers however are banned immediately and I feel no remorse.

so, only the older of the two accounts was banned?

In my defense, and to highlight someone else's work, I did not ban beermug.

R35

NVM, you really need to pm me when you want an "issue" examined.
As it is, you appear to be speaking in tongues so I can't help you lower your blood pressure.

If you have a specific concern please share it with me so I can do proper research and hopefully resolve the issue to everyone's satisfaction.

i assumed it was an open issue. next time.

if you want to learn more about boxing .... forum that like boxing,

Interesting IP address with this guy. Same as someone else who stirred up some passions. :emot-angel:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520