• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cold Weather Golfing...

I have some flannel-lined khakis. Combined with a few thin layers and a windshirt and I can play on a sub-40 degree day as long as the sun is out. My face doesn't get cold - it's too ugly. My hands don't get cold since my blood doesn't circulate that far anymore.

Insulated pants? In above freezing weather? Florida has ruined you...

LMAO!! You guys are hilarious! Maybe it's just me? Maybe I am getting old?? I just played yesterday and it was rather windy. I found my face getting cold, and the thought came into my mind of the face coverings I've seen on European Tour coverage, or a motorcyclist wearing...

I also just like to be comfortable when I play. God bless Under Armour!! It was about 10 degrees yesterday, Celsius of course. With the wind it was feeling much cooler

$20 says your old butt wound't even make it to the tree's I hunt. Let alone get up in them to start 'waiting'. :D

I swam a mile yesterday and knock out 100 pushups daily. You're on. Don't let all the geezer jokes cloud your judgment.:cool:

Last edited:
I have some flannel-lined khakis. Combined with a few thin layers and a windshirt and I can play on a sub-40 degree day as long as the sun is out. My face doesn't get cold - it's too ugly. My hands don't get cold since my blood doesn't circulate that far anymore.

Lol. Your face scares the cold away. Too funny.

I swam a mile yesterday and knock out 100 pushups daily. You're on. Don't let all the geezer jokes cloud your judgment.:cool:
Swam a mile? Throw 40lbs of metal tree stand and gear on your back for that mile and i'll agree you'll make it to one or two of my public land stands. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520