• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Face control

Sad-dog-face.jpeg

I'm sure you guys will make up for it this summer.
:(

LOL...I would, but I just saw the weather in Illinois on the Weather Channel. We should just both move Arizona and be Greg's golfin' buddy:)
Yeah for now but in the summer he said they had 100 straight days over 100*. F That!

LOL...I would, but I just saw the weather in Illinois on the Weather Channel. We should just both move Arizona and be Greg's golfin' buddy:)
That is a f'ing fantastic idea! I have never played golf in AZ and would love to. I have a great Aunt that lives on a golf course in Phoenix too. I plan on getting out there soon but every time we take a vacation, my wife wants to go to the ocean.

It gets hot as hell, but the humidity stays below 15% often in the single digits.

That is a f'ing fantastic idea! I have never played golf in AZ and would love to. I have a great Aunt that lives on a golf course in Phoenix too. I plan on getting out there soon but every time we take a vacation, my wife wants to go to the ocean.
Stick with the ocean.

Dry heat = better than humidity.
Definitely! 104 in Phoenix is far more tolerable than 104 in Portland.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520