• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Faldo bagging TEE at the Sr. Open

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Maybe this will shed some light to everyone about how damn good these FW's are. I hope he wins.

R35
faldoCB2.jpg

I hope he wins as well not because of the TEE but because he was the greatest golfer of a genaration at the time I started playing golf as a junior. He should be Sir Nick Faldo for me. :)

He cannot putt. He may hit the Tee great but I don't see him winning. I am pulling for him, but I don't think he can make enough putts.

Well, I'll root for him considering its his premier event.

He cannot putt. He may hit the Tee great but I don't see him winning. I am pulling for him, but I don't think he can make enough putts.

i think he'll make the same amount as everyone else....about 18 a round :laugh:

That's all?? I thought it said "Faldo TEE bagging at the SR. Open" Now that would be something.... :laugh:

Faldo was my favorite player to watch as a kid and I tried to copy his swing. His swing is some what short but its simple and effective.

That's all?? I thought it said "Faldo TEE bagging at the SR. Open" Now that would be something.... :laugh:

Dammit! Now I have to clean beer off my LCD monitor! :real angry:

:biglol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420