• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favre playing like a MVP

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the first game was out of the way Favre looked awesome in the second half of the Giants game. Four more TD's and Marino is second best. We'll see how the rest of the team plays when San Diego comes to town. :) Until I see how they stack up against a tough team I'm not getting excited. My main joy this year will be Favre re-writing all the records.

Oh man the Packers fans in Green Bay are unbearable right now. They're driving me nuts!!!

Lets see this MVP come January LOL.

Peyton is king.

The Green Bay defense is going to eat Philip Rivers ALIVE. San Diego won't be able to run the run the ball, since Favre will get the Pack out to a quick 3 TD lead. Game OVAH!

Excuse me? That page shows Favre having 167 passing yards. He has 492 after two games. It shows a "QB score per play" of -0.72. Favre has scored 3.8%.

PLEASE don't post ignorant stats when talking about the best QB to ever play the game.

You're still the MAN, Splooge. Just keep it real...

I thought Damon Allen was the best QB ever to play the game ;)

FYI - Favre will also hold the record for the most picks in about 2 games also.

And for the record Joe Montana is the best QB of all time.

I thought Damon Allen was the best QB ever to play the game ;)

FYI - Favre will also hold the record for the most picks in about 2 games also.

And for the record Joe Montana is the best QB of all time.

The prettiest, maybe.:laugh:

Excuse me? That page shows Favre having 167 passing yards. He has 492 after two games. It shows a "QB score per play" of -0.72. Favre has scored 3.8%.

PLEASE don't post ignorant stats when talking about the best QB to ever play the game.

You're still the MAN, Splooge. Just keep it real...

Thats for week 1 when he was rated 28th. Week 2 was better ranked 12th, but still not MVP status.

Here is last years final ranking where he was the 17th ranked QB

Quarterback

BTW here is an explanation of QB Score

A New QB Score « The Wages of Wins Journal

You obviously didn't see the highlights of the second half of the Giants game. No other quarterback can fire a ball in like that. :)

Two words for all yall. Tom Brady

You obviously didn't see the highlights of the second half of the Giants game. No other quarterback can fire a ball in like that. :)

Anecdotal evidence is misleading though. The occasional spectacular play blinds you to the mediocre play majority of the game. Same reason people voted for Steve Nash is MVP worthy and Allen Iverson is considered a great player.

C'mon, are you saying Nash isnt MVP worthy? That is rediculous.

for the 05-06 season he wasn't even the most productive player on his team.

Phoenix

Production in stats and production in reality can be 2 very different things. Nash runs the floor, he is what makes that team tick. Heart and sole ain't a stat but it can make all the difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520