• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Set?

The first and second are hilarious, if not slightly offensive. :biglol:

Soory, you're two minutes closer to death.

stop trolling me you creepy twitter stalker creep

where do you live? because you are about to be 10 seconds from death.:horse:

j/k... I still love you... even if its man love at least its love.

where do you live? because you are about to be 10 seconds from death.:horse:

j/k... I still love you... even if its man love at least its love.
Ha ha. I feel...so much richer for this shared experience. You are...special.:laugh:

to question my intelligence in the manner you did, is way over my line of tolerability...i'll have you know miss douche that my iq ranks in the top 10 percent in the country,

Wow, very impressive to claim a high IQ. Doesn't mean squat though because obviously you don't have any common sense or courtesy. Calling other members names is childish & certainly worthy of a banning.

i have built my own house the most of you would only dream of

I sincerely doubt that.

Wow, very impressive to claim a high IQ. Doesn't mean squat though because obviously you don't have any common sense or courtesy. Calling other members names is childish & certainly worthy of a banning.

I sincerely doubt that.

In my short time on this rock we call Earth, I have found that those who have to make the loudest noises about themselves actually have very little to shout about.:prop:

In my short time on this rock we call Earth, I have found that those who have to make the loudest noises about themselves actually have very little to shout about.:prop:

BAM! KABLOWI!!!

Ewww....Texans....

Careful now, don't dis The Republic. Bad things can happen. Texas is the only state that came into the US via a treaty. We reserved the right to break into 5 separate states if we choose, and could send 10 Senators to Washington.:hunter:

Careful now, don't dis The Republic. Bad things can happen. Texas is the only state that came into the US via a treaty. We reserved the right to break into 5 separate states if we choose, and could send 10 Senators to Washington.:hunter:
By the time your horses get into town, Texas will be Texico...

I couldn't care less about the technical quality or otherwise of Millers posts, it was so unreadable you just move on. But it has to be pointed out again that the comment about components being knock-offs was utter piffle.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520