• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gotta geta Turkey!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 20 people coming to my house for Christmas. Huuuggggeeee pressure to win a bird. Only 3 weeks left to do it. Gotta focus, gotta visualise!!

images

No dice again! Played well. 8 pars, 2 birds, 3 bogies and a double (lost ball). Missed out by 3 this time. The margins are slim in this game for a low baller! I need something special. I’m close, I can almost taste it.

3 more chances to win one, then it’s off to the butchers!

No dice again! Played well. 8 pars, 2 birds, 3 bogies and a double (lost ball). Missed out by 3 this time. The margins are slim in this game for a low baller! I need something special. I’m close, I can almost taste it.

3 more chances to win one, then it’s off to the butchers!

you can do eeeettttttt

LAST CHANCE ON SATURDAY!

We had a storm last weekend, so all golf was canceled. Ultimate pressure! The wife has given up and ordered one. The total humiliation that will face me on Tuesday at the dinner table, unless I can pull it off on the links on Saturday.

Gotta picture myself as the John McClane hero type dragging a bird in after me straight of the golf course, with a line like "Butter it up, stuff its ass and cook that son of a bxtxh!!"

Most people in Wisconsin just grab one of the billion wild ones off the back porch.

Actually, no turkey for us this year. Picked up the 10lb USDA Prime rib roast last night. Going to be de-*******-licious.

We have actually done really well for ourselves this year, must be the newborns??

Last weekend the in-laws arrived, packing all kinds of mom-in-law’s treats! She brought a turkey roll, cake, fudge and squares of goodness!! All we provided was bread and some taters. On Boxing Day my parents are coming up with ham and scalloped potatoes, the wife “made” a carrot cake (it was bought from M&M’s but shhhh!!!)

Now we just gotta muddle our way through today. Good thing we have some left over Christmas Eve chilli!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520