• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gotta have it

i think you need to buy it... it screams im a MAN

i think you need to buy it... it screams im a MAN
It looks like somebody skinned "Thing" from the Fantastic Four, and made him into a golf bag.

Horrendous. Absolutely nauseating...

I think Doc should buy it. His tournament opponents will be laughing so hard they won't be able to hit a shot.

It comes with the Matching Headcovers....It's a must Buy!!!! :ugly25::ugly25:

Matching headcovers too?! Now THAT says class!

Without a doubt, the most horrendous bag I've ever seen. I think you should buy it. And matching head covers, now that's just to good of a deal to pass up. It absolutely screams :mgw:

That screams "I was Ian Poulter's first golf bag" :laugh:

Poulter's pink bag is a hot sorority girl.

That Dunlop atrocity is a homeless bag lady...

The scary thing is, the bag is used. Which means SOMEBODY actually bought and used that thing!
:faintthud

I love the close up pictures of the rusty press studs!!!

We should all ask him questions about the bag like;- How old is it? How many rounds has it been used for? Is the rain cover included? Do you have a BIN price in mind? I'll ask if he would ship to the UK?

I'll be very suprised if it sells but he'll think hea on a winner with all the intreast, he may even have another that he'll list :)

I love the close up pictures of the rusty press studs!!!

We should all ask him questions about the bag like;- How old is it? How many rounds has it been used for? Is the rain cover included? Do you have a BIN price in mind? I'll ask if he would ship to the UK?

I'll be very suprised if it sells but he'll think hea on a winner with all the intreast, he may even have another that he'll list :)

I love this idea, I'm in. Now to come up with a great question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520