Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i think you need to buy it... it screams im a MAN
It looks like somebody skinned "Thing" from the Fantastic Four, and made him into a golf bag.

Horrendous. Absolutely nauseating...

I think Doc should buy it. His tournament opponents will be laughing so hard they won't be able to hit a shot.

It comes with the Matching Headcovers....It's a must Buy!!!! :ugly25::ugly25:

Matching headcovers too?! Now THAT says class!

Without a doubt, the most horrendous bag I've ever seen. I think you should buy it. And matching head covers, now that's just to good of a deal to pass up. It absolutely screams :mgw:

That screams "I was Ian Poulter's first golf bag" :laugh:

Poulter's pink bag is a hot sorority girl.

That Dunlop atrocity is a homeless bag lady...

The scary thing is, the bag is used. Which means SOMEBODY actually bought and used that thing!
:faintthud

I love the close up pictures of the rusty press studs!!!

We should all ask him questions about the bag like;- How old is it? How many rounds has it been used for? Is the rain cover included? Do you have a BIN price in mind? I'll ask if he would ship to the UK?

I'll be very suprised if it sells but he'll think hea on a winner with all the intreast, he may even have another that he'll list :)

I love the close up pictures of the rusty press studs!!!

We should all ask him questions about the bag like;- How old is it? How many rounds has it been used for? Is the rain cover included? Do you have a BIN price in mind? I'll ask if he would ship to the UK?

I'll be very suprised if it sells but he'll think hea on a winner with all the intreast, he may even have another that he'll list :)

I love this idea, I'm in. Now to come up with a great question.

Featured Reviews

Latest Post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raggmann54
Back