• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy Friday Song

papaD- Slow down Baby.

To me, rap "music" is just annoying and usually offensive noise. I despise it so much that I only made it thru a few seconds of each of the videos posted above. It actually hurts my brain to see/hear it. Just not my generation. What makes it even worse is that I spend a lot of time with real musicians rehearsing and learning and performing real music. Can't get into the rap scene and never will.

papaD- That was a lot like a Limpy post. Thank you for the LOL moment. :D

papaD- Slow down Baby.

Absolutely thought he was going to blow his right tire when he pulled off the cartwheel. Did you see those Vans screaming for mercy?!

papaD- That was a lot like a Limpy post. Thank you for the LOL moment. :D

That shit is a scourge upon this planet, I tell ya! They ought to round up all those gangbangers and let them shoot each other - holding the handguns sideways, of course!
gerg.gif

Absolutely thought he was going to blow his right tire when he pulled off the cartwheel. Did you see those Vans screaming for mercy?!

bames-His rap ain't half bad...

papaD- If I gained 50 pounds I could be that guy!:D

bames-His rap ain't half bad...

papaD- If I gained 50 pounds I could be that guy!:D

You start performing that crap and this friendship is done...................and don't start thinking of stupid rapper names for you or me for that matter. PapaD is gettin' upset! :mad:

;)

I hate rap, but here is a good joke.

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fa drizzle

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters