• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from NEPA

cinnepa

Reaction score
hey gang, charles from northeastern pennsylvania here - looking forward to interacting with many of you. actually stumbled on this site by accident today and glad to be a member now. longtime GOLFWRX member and EBAY'er with this same username. hopefully it's sunny where you are with many birdies in your future.

Sorry, but we only take new members from Wisconsin.

j/k Welcome.

Welcome to Shot Talk! Pull up a chair, pop open a beer, and enjoy!!

Welcome! None of us hit it as far as those on the other board you named. None of us are as uptight about having Tour tested equipment as those on the other board you named. We're just a bunch of has-beens and wanna-be's... here for the comradery and fun. Sit back and enjoy!!!

NE PA?? Anywhere near Montgomery County?

Welcome! None of us hit it as far as those on the other board you named. None of us are as uptight about having Tour tested equipment as those on the other board you named. We're just a bunch of has-beens and wanna-be's... here for the comradery and fun. Sit back and enjoy!!!
Well... some of us hit it that far... :D

Welcome Cinnepa!

hey gang, charles from northeastern pennsylvania here - looking forward to interacting with many of you. actually stumbled on this site by accident today and glad to be a member now. longtime GOLFWRX member and EBAY'er with this same username. hopefully it's sunny where you are with many birdies in your future.
Yeah I saw birds when I was climbing up the tree to get my ball.

Welcome!

NE PA?? Anywhere near Montgomery County?

about 2 hours directly north......and i'm usually a stock shaft guy in reference to tour issue :)

Welcome!

about 2 hours directly north......and i'm usually a stock shaft guy in reference to tour issue :)
Used to visit Colmar, PA once or twice/year. Sometimes would fly into Newark, instead of Philly, if the flights were significantly cheaper. Sorry, but never really missed "scrapple"... and I've eaten most everything available to man. That scrapple was simply disgusting stuff!!!!

G'day and welcome from a place nowhere near Philadelphia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520