• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hockey...

• Staff
Since it's the only game on TV, I guess I'll be watching Canes-Habs. Are you going to the game?
No, they're in Montreal tonight, I'm in NC. Where are you if that's the only game on?

Flamers @ The Yotes tonight. Before that though I will be watching the Whelan Modified race from Daytona.

No, they're in Montreal tonight, I'm in NC. Where are you if that's the only game on?
I don't have Center Ice, so I can only see games on NHL Network or NBC Sports (Versus).

Otherwise I'd love to watch the 'Yotes.

Oh, I'm in Portland, btw.

• Staff
I don't have center ice either, just vs and fox sports, which carries the Canes locally.

I don't have center ice either, just vs and fox sports, which carries the Canes locally.
That's one thing I miss about living in Arizona... not being able to watch nearly every Coyotes game on FSAZ. The closest team to me is the Canucks or the Sharks, so there's no "local" Fox Sports channel in my area. :(

• Staff
That's one thing I miss about living in Arizona... not being able to watch nearly every Coyotes game on FSAZ. The closest team to me is the Canucks or the Sharks, so there's no "local" Fox Sports channel in my area. :(
Pull for the Canes tonight!

• Staff
Even the vodka's not helping... 3-0 to the freaking Caps...:mad:

NHL proposed a new division realignment. Why is Boston in the Central and Columbus in the Atlantic?
NHL-Realignmnet.jpg

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54