• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How 'bout them Bears!!!!

Well, we lost.
Good game though. Much closer than I would have expected. Defense is looking very very good, but they can't be on the field all the time or injuries would start occurring sooner than expected.

Go Bears!!!!

Good game? They blow a 17-3 lead and you call that a good game?

Farging Iceholes!

Chicken!

Okay, Jeff is Bluto. That's easy.

I'll go for promising Marion but delivering Mandy.

You? Hoover?
I'm flattered, but I'm fat, drunk and stupid, so I've got to be Flounder.

I'm flattered, but I'm fat, drunk and stupid, so I've got to be Flounder.

No position to argue on the first two (though I doubt it), but you're dead wrong on #3.

And thank you for not getting on my case--yet--about the end of yesterday's game.

Bears, Vikings and Lions all need a QB. Those guys they have out there couldn't even play for a good college team. :)

Bears, Vikings and Lions all need a QB. Those guys they have out there couldn't even play for a good college team. :)
I love Jon Kitna. I have him on two fantasy teams, and he just keeps losing games and racking up huge garbage-time fantasy points.

No position to argue on the first two (though I doubt it), but you're dead wrong on #3.

And thank you for not getting on my case--yet--about the end of yesterday's game.
When I get over the shock of it, I'll come up with something smart to say. Until then..."Sorry for your loss."

Congrats on your win and handing out the first non-division loss to an NFC east team.

Couldn't imaged a better ending to a day then the Skins beating the Cowboys and the Eagles losing. Only thing better would have been the Giants not being on a bye and losing as well. :)

Always happy to see the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants lose. Much nicer than being able to say the NFC East has not lost any non division games.

Couldn't imaged a better ending to a day then the Skins beating the Cowboys and the Eagles losing. Only thing better would have been the Giants not being on a bye and losing as well. :)

Always happy to see the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants lose. Much nicer than being able to say the NFC East has not lost any non division games.

I take it you're a Skins fan? I didn't see that one coming (them beating Cowboys) but I guess nobody did. This division is a slugfest and I love it.

Let's not forget the "other" NFC. Bucs and Panthers are 3-1, Saints still showing some life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520