• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I hate cats.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I got up at 5:30 to let the dog out and found a "present" as you cat freaks call it, lying on my front porch. In reality, it was a full grown, wild, and horribly mutilated rabbit. It was (before it was torn to shreds) bigger than the goddamn cat itself.

All that was left bathing in the bloody murder scene was half of an abdomen with guts pouring out, half of a skull (seriously the cat ATE a skull) with an ear still attached, the other ear was separated, 3 legs (one severed completely), and one perfectly preserved eyeball. No face (half a head), no neck, one leg missing, and half of its body gone... brutal.

Shortly after 9am my son informs me that the cat left ANOTHER fully grown rabbit dead on the porch. Only this one didn't have any visible wounds... just a corpse laying there lifeless.

Fuckin' cats

• Staff
My wife called the shelter to see if they'd take him. And she didn't even see the carnage.

I got up at 5:30 to let the dog out and found a "present" as you cat freaks call it, lying on my front porch. In reality, it was a full grown, wild, and horribly mutilated rabbit. It was (before it was torn to shreds) bigger than the goddamn cat itself.

All that was left bathing in the bloody murder scene was half of an abdomen with guts pouring out, half of a skull (seriously the cat ATE a skull) with an ear still attached, the other ear was separated, 3 legs (one severed completely), and one perfectly preserved eyeball. No face (half a head), no neck, one leg missing, and half of its body gone... brutal.

Shortly after 9am my son informs me that the cat left ANOTHER fully grown rabbit dead on the porch. Only this one didn't have any visible wounds... just a corpse laying there lifeless.

Fuckin' cats

I'm thinking the cat hates you, too.

Choot 'em

Bring it on, beetches!!!

cat.jpg

So after yesterday's double-haricide, we came home from lacrosse to find this on our doorstep:

IMG_3714.JPG

There was nothing left to cook! I did mange to find his little face, though.

I see two very nice rear quarters. Fry those babies up in some canola oil, eat them right off the bone like chicken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520