• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is the Mini Cooper a chick car?

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Reaction score
Im shopping for a smaller economical car and the cooper has caught my interest but all I see are older people and women driving them.

price of fuel ...Go for it.

PT Cruiser? Chick car.
Miata? Chick car.
Thunderbird? Chick car.

But not the Mini.

I agree with eracer and add sun fire and scion XB to the chick car list

I would never buy it, but i dont consider it a chick car

I agree with eracer and add sun fire and scion XB to the chick car list

I would never buy it, but i dont consider it a chick car
Scion XB, LOL. When I see one of those driving down the road I automatically think "loser."

Another chick car for the list: Tiburon. Too bad, cause it's a nice little pocket rocket. But it's a chick car nonetheless.

Hmm, tough call. I say yes and no...

Mini Cooper - not chick car
Convertible Mini Cooper - total chick car

Zipping around in a cooper s would be pretty sweet, but kiss your ass goodbye in a accident. and I agree with those scions.

Is yours plaid?
Don't have one, but would love to get one. Chick car or not, they are a great looking 2 seater.

Let's see, british racing green body with green/tan/white/black plaid top...has potential!! :laugh:

Scion XB, LOL. When I see one of those driving down the road I automatically think "loser."

Another chick car for the list: Tiburon. Too bad, cause it's a nice little pocket rocket. But it's a chick car nonetheless.

Way to :horse: on my parade!

I will be driving a tib soon....hey, at least its a GT and not the 4cyl

probably the best handling vehicle i have ever had the pleasure to drive(besides the Z06 corvette but thats not a fair comparisson)

Way to :horse: on my parade!

I will be driving a tib soon....hey, at least its a GT and not the 4cyl

probably the best handling vehicle i have ever had the pleasure to drive(besides the Z06 corvette but thats not a fair comparisson)
Like I said, a nice inexpensive pocket rocket. Just get deeply tinted windows...:p

Like I said, a nice inexpensive pocket rocket. Just get deeply tinted windows...:p
Wisconsin wont even let me carry a concealed weapon..you think they will let me tint my windows? HA! puhleaze...i'm suprised i can wipe my own....well, you get the picture without getting a ticket or paying a tax AND/OR fee for it

Wisconsin wont even let me carry a concealed weapon..you think they will let me tint my windows? HA! puhleaze...i'm suprised i can wipe my own....well, you get the picture without getting a ticket or paying a tax AND/OR fee for it
OK, then just get a wig.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422