Is the Mini Cooper a chick car?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
For sure a chick car! But then again... I put the Mustang in the chick car category ;)

no self respecting man would ever drive a stock mustang....rousch maybe...but stock 6cyl mustangs are definatly chickmobiles

and BTW i do NOT have MOOBS...ya jackasses...lol

Im shopping for a smaller economical car and the cooper has caught my interest but all I see are older people and women driving them.

The cooper is a chick/urban yuppie mobile.

Stay away.

Also someone thinks the miata is cool? Serious?

Also someone thinks the miata is cool? Serious?
Absolutely! One of the biggest selling cars of all time, great basic 2 seater design, decent amount of space. I'm hoping that between the wife and 4 kids a Miata will wind up in my driveway at some point.

I looked at the Miata, but LOW gas milage for what you get.

And it LOOKS like a chick car.

All you scalawags and your tiny little cars. I'm about to buy this. It's almost the same car I have now, except that the leather seats are heated, it's got infinity premuim sound, and 17" mirror finish chrome rims.

I am not a drug dealer.

This thing is the ultimate golfer's car. The trunk is HUUUGE. Easily fits 3 full cart bags front to back without stacking. Luxuriously big interior that comfortably seats 5.

Gets 30+ MPG on the highway. Will probably be better once I start the synthetic fuels + K&N filters.

A chick car? I think not-- however you can fit several chicks in it :hunter:
IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg

Is that some kind of Chrysler? Hard to tell, as they are so ashamed of themselves for making and selling such a POS that they don't put names on them anymore. :D

Seriously, 30+ mpg? You been smoking that wacky weed again?

Twofast drove a Miata.:canadafla

I personally think they are for chicks and middle aged men going through a crisis. Who wants to drive a jelly bean? :D

For the record, Coopers and poorly built cars. My bro worked at BMW, said he'd never drive one if it was given to him.

R35

The chrysler logo is right on the grill, Sally :)

And yeah, on the highway it gets 30+. Both that one and my current Concorde have the trip computer which gives you a running current mpg and average mpg since last reset. I also check it every fillup with a calculator to make sure it's accurate.

Average about 26 including normal driving, but on the highway I get upwards of 40 if I have the tiniest downhill gradient. About 33-37 flat terrain.

Dodge/Chrysler did do a massive disservice witht heir 2.7L V6, as that thing is a timebomb... but in my experience, these two vehicles are great

All you scalawags and your tiny little cars. I'm about to buy this. It's almost the same car I have now, except that the leather seats are heated, it's got infinity premuim sound, and 17" mirror finish chrome rims.

I am not a drug dealer.

This thing is the ultimate golfer's car. The trunk is HUUUGE. Easily fits 3 full cart bags front to back without stacking. Luxuriously big interior that comfortably seats 5.

Gets 30+ MPG on the highway. Will probably be better once I start the synthetic fuels + K&N filters.

A chick car? I think not-- however you can fit several chicks in it :hunter:
Dude, that's a nice car, but check your math. There is no freaking WAY that hog gets 30+mpg. Maybe 20. Is that a 2001 LHS?

It's a 99 LHS. I currently drive a 2001 concorde. It's true, man. 6 cyl.

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfer2be

Who has been here?

Back