• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just playin' around

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you might have noticed, Warbirdlover is very competitive............especially when it comes to playing golf with his brother........ME. So I just came up with this:
xfactor1.jpg

A WBL the bowling alley called and they want their shoes back.:p

Is that a frickin' bear in the background of WBL's picture?

Seen one on the golf course one time, and even thought Black Bears are docile, I doubt I would be holding the pose quite that long.

Bah, theyre cuddly...
You probably think that because you're probably packing a .44 Mag in your golf bag. :D

If I had a .308 or .444 as a 14th club, I would think they are cuddly as well. But wielding a Driver with a grapite shaft, or a SW with a 30" shaft and a divot repair tool, I'd be hopping in the cart and flooring it. :laugh:

What's even worse is these two hunters out for a day on the course where probably oblivious to the fact there was a bear in the photo. ;)

edit 1 - what's even funnier is looking at the picture, it looks like it is walking towards people on the prior green, that you can see through the trees.

Sssmokin appears to have better rotation! My money's on him!

I notice too that Sssmokin has cleverly teed off a few feet ahead of WBL, a trickster indeed.

Sssmokin appears to have better rotation! My money's on him!

I notice too that Sssmokin has cleverly teed off a few feet ahead of WBL, a trickster indeed.
Actually, as the avid photographer, I see WBL is just standing further back from the tee location. Probably just not as trusting of sssmokin's swing, or trying to put sssmokin between him and the bear. :D

Probably the reason for the look of extra rotation as well.

mont86 posted: A WBL the bowling alley called and they want their shoes back.:p
LOL..............good one.:biglol:
Pa Jayhawk posted: Is that a frickin' bear in the background of WBL's picture?
Holy S&**#$T.............I never even noticed that. I'll take a closer look from the original pic.
SilverUberXeno posted: I notice too that Sssmokin has cleverly teed off a few feet ahead of WBL, a trickster indeed.
You have to use all the tricks when you're playing a round with WBL.....LOL.

sssmokin I'm doing my best.

Is that a frickin' bear in the background of WBL's picture?

or a pummel horse....

We have a lot of bears on and around our course. Many people here carry pepper spray for this reason.

or a pummel horse....

We have a lot of bears on and around our course. Many people here carry pepper spray for this reason.
I carry pepper spray for the a$$holes hitting into me.

Maybe it's Razor lining up a shot!

Well, it's either a dog, a bear, or a gorilla...........or maybe Razor. Here's a closer look.
dogbeargorilla.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423